I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. Hullo everyone, this'll be my first message in this community.
I don't really know if I'm gonna have a "home forum" like dt, or opeth, or dimension zero. I guess I just gonna be where all the nice 'ol chaps hang out. ;)

And a little about me: 20 year old, long hair, like beer (unusual huh), like playing guitar, love music in very many genres, using my computer on a daily (maybe "hourly") basis.

Bands I usually listen to: Opeth, DT, Naglfar, At the gates, Helloween, Bal Sagoth, Gammaray... uhh.. you know, a nice mixture of black-/death- and powermetal.

Finally I should mention that you can't say your life is complete, unless you ever have had an "förfest" (before-party) in "Phyros" house. (And yup, I'm a pretty darn close friend to him) :D
It was he who convinced me to join here, and I don't think I'll be disappointed.

That's all, folks!

Hello everyone

This is my first post here (duh :rolleyes: )

Maybe some of you have already seen me at the Stratovarius, Sinergy or Nightwish board (not on CoB, I'm pretty much invisible there).

Loud HI! to Quetzalcoatl!! (is that his namew here too?)

Well anyway.

Cya all

Hope to get to visit here more often.

:headbang:

AndreaToivoAndreaToivo

Welcome to both of you :)

@bifrost: so I guess, we, the unlucky ones, are doomed to a never-complete life, huh? :p

Siren (feeling she's becoming the new door-woman of the forum... :rolleyes: )

Yeah, Siren, with the right permission of our californian surfer Final "you're quite welcome but not your boyfriend" Vision, you are awarded as the door-woman of the year. It's a great prize for a hard work, girl, like the Nobel... or not.

@The new ones: Hi, there! Wash away your fears, this is a polite board. And go back home if your purpose is to say stupid things, that's my job!!! :D

@|ngenius: Yay! That's all I needed to feel that I've accomplished my mission in life! :D Except maybe for that "förfest" (before-party) in "Phyros" house.... But I guess one can't have it all :D :p

I leave for a week and someones trying to fill my shoes! BEGONE! I AM THE DT DOORMAN! If Siren would like shes welcome to be the door-woman, absolutely no jesters tho, they scare away the customers, specially the dark ones.

Good to see my thread is still up, AND WORKING! Party at my place tonight! :headbang:

Final_Vision: Wondering when he became a surfer.......

@F_V... May I come? *runs over the sea, if I am looking like the guy I should be able to behave like him*

@bifrost... Welcome to this board! I think these guys introduce themselves quite good.

And yup, I'm a pretty darn close friend to him

Hmmm, yeah, one could say that...:D

@everyone... Yeah! you all should be sorry for not being able to atend to me parties...:)

Edit: realised most of you have, but that´s another thread...:D

so bifrost got good references then?? well I guess we could lead him in (*whispers* this is a very select forum, not everybody can stay in, I've been told it has something to do with chromosomes and mustard)

So welcome, both and feel at home.....I've left some meat and coke in the fridge....the keys are under the doormat, but please don't make too much noise after 4:00 a.m. neighbours keep complaining...till now I managed to make them belief phyros and final_vision are retarded (and so we have an aid from the goverment) but I guess they won't believe the true fact, that is the whole forum is retarded, but me of course....and well may be the northern penguins I always thought there existed and finally someone told me there just exist in south pole....what a disillussion!

fathervic (now in dobly surround)

I will be polite unlike some other people :rolleyes:

Welcome :D it's always cool to see new blood around!!

I am the retarded troll of the board... :D

and grrrr please don't smoke in here ... :confused:

I think this is great opportunity to introduce my avatar :)
And FV, can I come too? I could bring that video too 'cause there seems to be little problems uploading it :D

Edit: is it just me or do you see different avatar beside my post and in my profile? :confused:

@Final_Vision: Uhm, I hope it's safe for me to work as a door-woman next to you :D :p

@FatherVic: You actually left coke in the fridge? How polite of you not to drink all of it :loco:

@QSilver: Nice avatar :)
I see the same avatar next to your posts and in your profile.

Uhm, Phyros (and everyone else from Sweden), just prepare that bloody party, cause I might be paying you a visit soon :cool: :p :D

Siren (keeping her fingers crossed *insert agony smily*)

strange.
do you see the whole picture (which I see in my profile) or only 1/4 of it (that I see in my posts)?
Well, how the heck could you know if it's whole or not... hmmm.... the whole picture should be around the same size as your avatar is, Siren :)

Hi folks.. Cheryl from Germany here... newbie to the forum. I actually only recently found my way to Ultimate Metal. Nice to be here. Lots of interesting conversations going on.

Metal Forever, Forever Metal !!

grreat then :D
but weird at the same time :confused: , I still see only 1/4 picture, left upper corner of it to be exact.

In the first place that avatar was made for your eyes more than mine so... everything's fine, I guess.

So many people from Finland, and now so many people from Deutschland. And just three poor italians. That's not right...

Oh, well, at least the distribution of Return to Castle Wolfenstein is not forbidden in our country :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.