I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Siren I think that question should be reversed if ya ask me :D Hey its not everday I get to have good looking women answer doors with me! :lol:

@angel WELCOME! Pull up a chair! No hats tho please.......beware of the catalan xing!

@Siren Your already failing......i noticed you didnt welcome angel......tsk tsk. You get a pay cut! No more cookies!

@phyros your welcome to come to the party but you gotta bring the metal panzer, as you like to call it. Let our Spaniard friend FV come along if you must...... but he has to sit in the back seat.........

italian FV?¿?¿ we have someone with FV capitals from Italy here???

@qsilver: of course you can...and well about the file, you are always away, but you should be able to resume....grrrrrrrgrrrrrrrr

@siren: it can't drink all the coke I have at home, simply there's no room for it in my stomach, but I'm working on that, I'm about to implant myself three more stomachs around me, now I will be able to drink more cocacola than any other living creature :)

fathervic (worried for himself)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
@Siren I think that question should be reversed if ya ask me :D Hey its not everday I get to have good looking women answer doors with me! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Final_Vision
@Siren Your already failing......i noticed you didnt welcome angel......tsk tsk. You get a pay cut! No more cookies!

:cry:

I want my cookies :(

Ooooooook, seeing nobody will say the truth, I'll assume the role of "robotic-wise-adviser" of this board.

Some ppl tell a dark legend of this board, they say everyone that enters here, find the madness inside himself, such a undefined part of them that adquires a vivid consistence thanks to this board.

As you can see, almost the 90% of the members here are absolutely crazy or driving directly to an horrible madness! Retarded ppl, paranoia, schizophrenia... all could be possible.

And if you're an italian, eating pizza all the time and seeing the fuckin' inclinated tower... you could dissapear, like a never existed life! Rahvin is missing, he's italian... do ya need more reasons to believe it?!

|ngenius (do ya believe I'm writting this? Do ya believe you're the fuckin' Lewis Carroll seeing robotic Alices writting in metal boards?)

Welcome Angel :)

And I thought I saw one or two posts of rahvin, so don't worry |ngenius, he's fine ;)

Siren (trying to be a proper doorwoman)

@|ngenious that about sums it up for me..........

@Siren THERE WE GO! Maybe ill start sendin your cookies again! But only! AND ONLY, if you find the jade monkey before dawn.......

@Newbies DONT PUT YOUR FEET ON THE TABLE! If you eat Sirens cookies than I have to pay her with money, so no touching the cookies either..........and WELCOME :D

F_V you are cruel :( I can't go running after a jade monkey at night... Too many dangers out there+cold!!! Have mercy on me... :(

And yeah, don't you newbies dare touch my cookies!!! :D

Siren (starting to feel like a dog....)

Status
Not open for further replies.