I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail the jade monkey!!!
Although, polygomy...I dunno...bein in a relationship with one woman can be bad enough, six or seven...nightmare!
BTW, found a little mathematical equasion that the guys may understand.

Why all women are evil:

We all know that women cost time and money, right?
So, women = time x money
And we also know that time is money
Therefore, time = money
We can therefore conclude that women = money x money, or money squared
As the saying goes, 'money is the root of all evil
As money is the root of all evil,
Money = evil
Women = the square root of evil squared
and therefore women = evil
Good huh? :lol: Please dont hit me...

Or maybe because I seem to be the one with the unique skill of pushing the right (or should that be wrong? :confused: ) buttons? :p

And F_V I'll drink to that! All hail MY jade monkey!!! ;)

As for polygomy.... I don't know.... Isn't it supposed to be polygAmy? :loco: :D

And Dark_Jester: Your equation is an old one. And why can't women understand it, if I may ask? :cool:

I meant at a personal level ;) god knows you're all smarter than I am, lol
It's an old one? Damn it...oh and by the way, I've got a ruby monkey...better than yours...:D
Heh, oh well, I'm gonna get it from all sides now...sigh, the joy of being a psychotic fishmonger from hell!

I always felt rabbits were the root of all evil, seeing as one was the frontman in my band some months back, I now understand the power they hold over mankind. Im sure MasterMelon himself can feel the same way. In any case avoid them! All they do is want your money and booze!

@Dark_Jester: Sorry, only local commands (e.g.: I'd like not be hit *here* or *here*) are accepted, you must be an administrator to type global ones 8)
@Siren: he meant polygoNy, I think :)

Alfred (preparing his square-sectioned club... :D)

Oh yeah? And I have THE monkey, but I keep her colour a secret from you ;)

@F_V: Really? I thought I was the root of all evil... Remember the E-marts....? Brazil.....? :cry:

@Alfred: Yeap, that makes more sense ;)

Edit: a little typo

well I still feel your in cahoots with the rabbits! Its really just a masterplan! Once the rabbit drinks all our booze, naturally were gonna follow a good lookin lady such as yourself to brazil where we all get enslaved in the Quick-E- Mart chain. ;)

@alfred I mean PolygoPONY!............ehm, yep.......:D

Uhm, shouldn't it be the other way around? You drinking the booze, then following me? Unless I'm supposed to seduce the rabbit that you follow everywhere.... You lost me :D

:confused:

Edit: a bucking typo

well, I only follow the rabbit because he sais he knows the meaning of life, unfortunately, Phyros cooked him and ate him, so I wont be following him anymore.........

I think there is a Quick-E-Mart in Springfield too, Siren. Rivaldo isn't a Quick-E-Mart at all, but... worked at one when he was young!!! :p

Rabbits? Jaded monkeys? Oh, that's the effect of the drugs my parents told me about when I was a child.

I think |ngeniuos is just fanning the flame..........now shes gonna go think of more devious ways to kill us, and seduce unsuspecting rabbits! I bet you were in on it with Phyros, you got him to follow you to Phyros's backyard where he promplty fired the poor lil guy up......:cry:

Look what youve done you DAMN Catalan!........:cry:

Hahahaha, maybe that evil rabbit catched me and from now on I'm possessed by his spirit!! But don't be afraid, I'm still the same catalan gentleman you know.

@Siren: No offence meant, I was just trying to say there are more things in Brazil than only Quick-E-Marts. I'm at your feet, my dear fruitcake. :cool: (Aaargh! That wasn't chupi, what a stupid ending phrase!!)

@F_V: Let's talk about our love?

|ngenius (fighting for the first prize as Fool of the Realm, and doing it so well)

|ngenius (bis) (Falling asleep, good night!!)

@|ngenius: Don't worry, I didn't have a clue what you were talking about until you explained yourself, so no offence taken :loco:
Oh, and noone has ever called me his dear fruitcake before, so that adds some bonus points to you ;) :p

@F_V: Don't cry, you are breaking my heart :cry:
I promise not to seduce any more rabbits (especially if they have possesed robots, what a weird combination :rolleyes: [j/k]).
BUT I WILL NOT SPARE YOU!

Siren :D

ok some facts that due to my "absence" have been merged wrongly....
JadeMonkey is not HER, it's hermaphrodite, and it's color is black, as jade itself!!!!
Our frontman was killed by Phyros and so he became a blue rabbit, but well at least he glows in the dark!
I always push any button I find just to see if I finally win some prize or selfdestruct in a funny way....but still the only message I get is "you've pressed the wrong button, insert coing please"
Polywhatever makes it much happier than Monowhatever (specially if it's stereo)

in conclusion, don't push polygony monkeys nor black rabbits that glow in the dark (which is impossible of course), they will bring selfdestruction....

fathervic (explaining himself)

@|ngenious erm..........our love..........not followin ya there my catalan friend......:err:

@Siren well if i must sacrifice myself to save all those innocent rabbits seduced by your evil, than i am donating myself to a greater cause...........as long as Phyros stops cooking them......maybe ill have to send endless amounts of metal panzers his way........:D

@fathervic last time I pushed a glow in the dark rabbit.........things didnt turn out so well.........I had the mafia on me........I dont think I need to explain any further......YOU ALL KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!

Originally posted by FatherVic
don't push polygony monkeys nor black rabbits that glow in the dark (which is impossible of course)
I really can't see why. At least it seems to be far easier than it would be if they weren't glowing in the dark :)

Alfred

@F_V: C'mon, don't be a liar, we're surrounded of friends, get out from the wardrobe!! Pichulín! (Parental advisory: that was a direct translation from a spanish common expression that means something like: "Show your homosexuality!" Neither cats, nor dogs were damaged in the making of that expression. Thank you for your attention).

|ngenius (Still a machote, just forgot these fuckin' "joking" tags)

Status
Not open for further replies.