I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alfred: haven't seen many black things that are able to glow in the dark, that was my point :)

and no I won't accept "velvet" and "a sweaty monkey" nor things nor glowy!

fathervic (not that "pichulin")

@alfred, @siren: the right button to push is something of a mistery to all of us, but yours was a brave attempt. ;) nobody's going to see this board collapse, with or without me, but if i can lend a helping hand, count me in.

@dark_jester: there's so many forsaken coming back at some point that i wouldn't bet on my permanent demise. or maybe it's just the taint on saidin talking. ;)

my results:

paranoid: moderate
schizoid: low
schizotypal: moderate
antisocial: moderate
borderline: low
histrionic: high
narcissistic: high
avoidant: low
dependent: moderate
obsessive-compulsive: moderate

did i win anything?

@newbies: welcome!

rahvin.

Originally posted by terria
@malveaux: yep. it's test on a webpage listed some pages before this one. the test is a bit problematic because it's only black/white and most of the time i am both... doobidoo

besides, the questions are pretty biased: they assume that if you are afraid of being left completely alone then you have very little self-esteem.
that's ludicrous, isn't it?

isn't it?

hey, where... where's everyone?
where have you gone?
oh, here we go again: i say something stupid and everybody just disappears. oh, deary deary me, what a total bummer i am. :cry: :cry:

rahvin. ;)

I wasn't to reply since you're such a looser, but just thought down to your level to say how ehmmmm a looser you are ;)

fathervic (treading on you)

Sorry to be the one to break the news...

16. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

---From the Opeth/Off topic forum---

well I must have a lot of bacteria in my ears than, what else am I to do to keep myself occupied waiting for the newbies! You have the recliner and im stuck gaining bacteria..........Im gonna play with that paddle ball game............hehe..........weeeeeeeee.......:)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

well then I must have the biggest bacteria colony here.....
I spend more than five hours at night with this BIG headphones on my ears...just can't make many noises, my parents are sleeping neardoor....!!!!

fathervic (wondering why is he lowing his typing)

and that also may be the reason for me listening voices!!!!
I knew it couldn't be the voice of God since it normally involved card withdrawals and betting stuff...

fathervic (now has seen the light)

Originally posted by Melancholia
[irony]ts ts what important things one gets to know at the Opeth forum....[/irony]

hmm,

If the Dt Forum is a cozy villa overlooking an ocean in Greece, then the Opeth forum is a ghetto indeed.

I post there because I like to argue. :err: :)

It's hard work but some people are adapted for that stuff.

thank u :)
it's In the woods... the last verses of "vanish in the abscence of virtue" from the "strange in stereo" CD

I love in the woods... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.