I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the board E V I L...

Yes, the Opeth board is pretty pointless...

but isn't as bad as the other board I go to (the bridge). I am not sure even how to describe it...

my bacteria have developed conflicting musical tastes, so some of them are always making noises whatever i happen to listen to.

@fathervic: if i'm a loser you're... you're... you're a bad guy. :cry: won't someone hug me, please? :cry:

rahvin. (quite straightforward)

@EVIL:
If the Dt Forum is a cozy villa overlooking an ocean in Greece, then the Opeth forum is a ghetto indeed.
Sorry, no oceans in Greece :loco:

@rahvin: I'll hug you :) But you have to clean up those ears first!!! :p

Originally posted by Melancholia
I love in the woods...
I usually tend to love in front of a giant pizza and/or some cheeseburgers. To love anyone in sight, I mean, proportionally to the width of the pizza and to the amount of cheeses :)

Alfred (whose bacteries stole him the headphones months ago and absolutely refuse to stop using them)

@Siren: I knew some smart butt would pick up on that! So how about "a villa overlooking an ocean by Greece." Better? --> :loco: :bah: (yes, I am a poor texter)

@mousewings: thanks, but I've been here before; I lurk here sometimes. All the naughty that runs rampant in the Opeth forum has quite rubbed off on me. You should be careful who you welcome. hehe.

@Melancholia: I live for "lyrical moments" like that. It's great that even the loudest, "angriest" music can be filled with them. :)

EVIL (who loves affixing adjectival clauses to his name and being somewhat technical about it!)

@EVIL: Replace ocean with the Mediterranean and it will be much better :loco:

Siren (being a smartass)

with a tumbler and lots of patience!!! :D
and well If he still realises, he'll notice that he has the half of the work done....It's a well known fact that to turn an ocean into a plain and simple sea, you just have to get rid of half of the water. So no need to take away all the ocean but just the half of it....and voilà, you have a sea...

fathervic (who hasn't loved in the woods, but definitely would love to)

@Siren: I've never seen the Mediteranean (or been to Greece) before. So, as it is, I go by these silly images I have of places I've never traveled to. Greece for me is this year-round sunny and warm place with rolling hills speckled with white-washed houses and brunettes in sun-glasses. :cool: All of this sided by an expanse of the bluest body of water (aka the Mediteranean Sea) hovering in the distances; and there is this perpetual, light, and warm ocean breeze carressing people's hair, and everyone is munching on bread and cheese for some reason...

EVIL (who has silly imaginations of far-away places and who longs to travel more in the future- he also doesn't know why he's posting this nonsense)

specially the bread and cheese part....hell THAT was scary!

fathervic (who thought Imminence was not too far from Mediterranean see :p )

I thought I lived in hell.........turns out its just Los Banos California.........(shut up damn spaniards, I know what it means :D )

And, guys, don't forget the best part about Greece is Yanni -- playing live at the Acropolis!:eek:

Come to think of it, if Yanni picked up a guitar, got some tattoos and wore some black clothes he'd pass for a metalhead too. :eek:

EVIL (headbangs to the tunes of Yanni!)

why don't you place the Ñ to the Los Baños name???
who is Yanni¿?

fathervic (trying to keep down the chat, buuuuuut cutting that off little by little) ;)

Yanni is a greek solist playing piano...and maybe other instruments...:confused: i don't know many things about him..he is quite known,but i've never feel like wanting to know more things about his work...

and actually Hell is Greece (Hellas) ..it is quite obvious Hell-as

~Mel~(who is trying to cut down on her stupid talk and it is going good :) this post was 50% serious,50% stupid...)

theres lots of tiles and tubs everywhere...........we even have a sink in the town square lol!

Uh, no its not a nice place, I mean its easy to live in, great friends, but its really small and limited on things to do..........I cant complain tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.