I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Siren aw dont be sad, I dont want you to quit so what do you say I start giving you money instead of cookies! Ill give you a recliner as well so you dont have to stand the whole time, but dont think that excuses you from getting the jade monkey! DAWN I SAY!

Originally posted by |ngenius
As you can see, almost the 90% of the members here are absolutely crazy or driving directly to an horrible madness! Retarded ppl, paranoia, schizophrenia... all could be possible.

And if you're an italian, eating pizza all the time and seeing the fuckin' inclinated tower... you could dissapear, like a never existed life! Rahvin is missing, he's italian... do ya need more reasons to believe it?!

Neither Rahvin, nor atlantis, nor me live in Pisa, so we never see the leaning tower. If it's the same for you, I see the bridge of Rialto everyday.
And personally I eat pizza once a week. Not all the time.

And: I feel offended: you didn't add agoraphobia and cronic depression which are my personal mental derangements. That's not nice of you.:mad:

Yeah, and you forgot all about obsessive chair disorder as well...the chair must be good, good chair, nice chair, don't fall over :lol: NONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME, NOONE!!!!
Oh, and by the way, the reason you can't see Rahvin is coz he was balefired by a dude called Rand, and doesn't exist anymore...sorry!

F_V: Well, so far I'm happy with my cookies. The recliner will be fine too :)

As for the...er...monkey... I'm afraid this is the only one I found, and, hey, I tried that it is a jade one! (even though I don't know what jade really is..... :p )

And I assure you, I had it before dawn, I just fell asleep... :rolleyes:

Siren :D

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 14
damn! If you have direct contact with him, tell him that without him here I can't find the strengh to go on with that plan of being gay!!!!!!(I'll have to search for a new target :rolleyes: )
and that at least he could get in and say goodbye!!!!!!!!!!

you see them grow and suddenly they fly out of the nest!!! :loco:

Well, I know everything, haven't I told you? :)

I use my special spiritual powers to read your minds, so that should give me a clue...

For example you (YES YOU!) are thinking right now: "What the hell is she talking about?" ;)

I also have a bit of help from some friends of mine (call them ghosts, spirits or however you like) when the weather won't help me establish a connection. :rolleyes:

And as for FatherVic's request: *start transmission of subliminal message to rahvin*come-back-to-us-fathervic-needs-you-we-have-all-missed-you-the-board-is-collapsing-without-you-come-back-soon-you-need-this-board-yes-you-neeeeeed-it-more-than-anything-else*end transmission of subliminal message to rahvin*

Hope that will do :)

Siren (starting to scare the hell out of herself :p)

Tsk Tsk.... Lame excuses you nasty robot!!! :mad: You shall burn in hell for those thoughts!!!

(or maybe we could save you from hell with a few...favours :p)

Yep. The ones with "Self-destruction" printed on them in various languages (which means either very large buttons or very small letters, of course...) :)

Alfred

Geez, I thought it said "Coffee" on them... :rolleyes:

Siren (who likes going around pushing large buttons and is too lazy to read small letters :D )

Well now that the jade monkey is within our grasp, and now that we have succesfully scared any newbies away that may come and visit our psycotic board, I propose a toast! To pusshing buttons and everlasting polygomy! When five men and women sneeze, we can only be gracious enough to accept their money. All hail the jade monkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.