I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello to you Hady, oh and if by any chance, someone on this forum implies that you are gay, don't take it personal, it's a beast that cannot be tamed.

I want to explain my screen name.

Saiyukiyesno.jpg

:Spin:

King Chaos said:
What's happened to the title of this topic? I think one of our mods is posessed and typing in tongues...

with every merging it gets messed up, of late. probably some difference in the key mapping since the time when it was made. i removed the special characters once and for all, so it should be working fine from now on.

Hahahahaaa well thank you all! and i'm not gay! Actually I'm much of a womanizer myself and that's what i enoy most! hahahaha

I have something on my website I'd like to share with you. It is a series of characters that I have created each with a profile and they also have several dialogues. It's cool if you feel like some reading.

Please check it when you have time :)
http://hadybeydoun.com/lafamilia.htm

I'd like to know your opinions...

Hady B: The 'gay' thing was a joke.

If everyone is gay, then Goku is gay. If Goku is gay, how can he have a son? ;) (Okay, i don't know if the gay trend is over since i've been away for almost three days, so don't hit me or anything.)

Hady B: I went there and clicked on "La Familia characters" and a list of names appeared. I figured i'd done the right thing and proceeded to click on the names, thinking the info and/or dialogues for each of them would appear in turn. Alas, it didn't. Maybe i did something wrong..?

UndoControl hey hahah i know it's a joke! no sweat!

ok when you go go to the characters section you gotta wait a while for them to upload. The dialogues are in the converstations section..... enjoy;)

Ok..first I want to say hello to everybody 'cause I'm totally new in these things but I saw this forum and liked it very much...So,about myself:I am 20 years old female who (now don't be surprised) adores DT and many other metal bands....my other big passion are books,especially fantasy genre,but I like to read everything that comes in my hands...I am studying(2nd year),going out with best friends in universe,drinking,smoking and having fun,in brief...hope this is ok...

I'm not that long here as well or better said ...I wasn't that active here 'till now but froim me also a heartly welcome to all new volks
456.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.