I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mine is the Grandeur. :wave:

I didn't know them either the first time they visited Greece. But since then, i've had the pleasure many times. :)

@ Mine Is The Grandeur,Undo Control and Siren:The same thing here....we should put it in a 1000 things you know about DT:their fans usually didn't knew them when they were playing in their country :)...
And big HI to all new members....

@Rincewind: nah, i said i didn't know them the first time they played in my country. huge difference. :D

Siren said:
@Rincewind: nah, i said i didn't know them the first time they played in my country. huge difference. :D

Well,I asumed that you'll understand that I meant FIRST time because we were talking about first time they've been somewhere...and you don't need to be all OH,I KNOW THEM,don't insult me and put me with people who only listen them...you're not the only one who knows them....

Rincewind said:
Well,I asumed that you'll understand that I meant FIRST time because we were talking about first time they've been somewhere...and you don't need to be all OH,I KNOW THEM,don't insult me and put me with people who only listen them...you're not the only one who knows them....
Mine is the Grandeur apparently wasn't talking about the first time. And you didn't mention first time. Not my fault and no reason to get worked up because of your bad phrasing.

stop insulting her Siren for godsakes, i mean, all of us here like dark tranquillity, ok?

:loco:
heheh

Yeah, ok, i'll stop, cause obviously just listening to DT and not knowing them (whatever that means) is a huge insult.. o_O

:D

@Undo: wtf, i thought this was obvious and i wouldn't need to explain. i think i understand perfectly well what rincewind said. i was being sarcastic, because i didn't try to imply anything about anyone else in the first place, nor brag that i have better dt knowledge than others. so i don't see why anyone should feel insulted and jump at me. look again at my posts: all i said was that i didn't know DT the first time they visited Greece, and since then i've had the pleasure to watch them live a few times. cause, like, you know, they've played in greece more than once..

Thank you very much! I'll go read the forum rules.
This forum seems so cool, i think i'll stick around for a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.