I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i haven't been introduced to him yet, but i've read his posts. I like him, i hope he'll like me too.. Seems like a happy chap!

Siren said:
@Undo: wtf, i thought this was obvious and i wouldn't need to explain. i think i understand perfectly well what rincewind said. i was being sarcastic, because i didn't try to imply anything about anyone else in the first place, nor brag that i have better dt knowledge than others. so i don't see why anyone should feel insulted and jump at me. look again at my posts: all i said was that i didn't know DT the first time they visited Greece, and since then i've had the pleasure to watch them live a few times. cause, like, you know, they've played in greece more than once..

Yes,but your message did sound like you were braging...sorry for misinterpretation...no hard feelings...

Rincewind said:
Yes,but your message did sound like you were braging...sorry for misinterpretation...no hard feelings...
oh well, it happens. no hard feelings here either. :)

I'm just gonna say it... Hello new joiners :) hope you like neurosis :)

I don't even know if there are any new joiners. I feel like a bad person because of this. I just post in this thread everytime it's bumped because, I dunno. Im a spammer who cares about my post count.

No seriously, Welcome Rincewind. Lovely avatar.

@King Chaos:You don't have to feel like bad person 'cause of that...better late than never :)...anyway,thanks very much

@Undo Control:You are gonna spoil me totally :)...no,seriously,I think the same for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.