I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UndoControl said:
Willkommen, Rincewind. I second La Rocque in that you'll do fine here. You'll find that the average intelligence level on this forum tends to be much higher than on many other forums. Have a great time!

Thanx...I actually saw that about better intelligence % here in some topic,and was one of the reasons to sign in :)...I have a question for you:I saw in some thread link on DT Haven.avi and I think it was posted by you;anyway,I've losted it,so I was wondering if you can send me where is the link stationed?Thanx

Rincewind: Good to know. :) I also posted a funny pic (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Gtranquillity/Dark Tranquillity - Osaka - May 2 2004/29.jpg) which had been previously posted by Arch somewhere. If i find anything else, i'll tell you.

Siren: It shows a nice hotel in some beautiful place, a swimming pool, four of the DT guys saying something and then jumping into the pool together, Niklas sitting by the pool, and the other DT guy swimming and saying something to him. Just goes to show how much work they have to do and how little time they have to do fun stuff. ;)

@ Rincewind
hey welcome, i see the Prattchet connection is growing, are you a big fan?

@UndoControl
You made me download a video clip i already had only under a different name GC.avi Curses :Shedevil:

hey guys!
registered in this forum a while ago and thought I'd now drop a hello to one of my fav-band's subforum. dt so kicks ass!

(I find the discussion about genres above a little funny....listen to what you like, damnit)

Status
Not open for further replies.