I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it took me (almost) 5 years actually - to get an University degree/graduate there are 5 years (10 terms) of study needed in Europe :)

so maybe i should say it more concret - i was just 17 as i started (i begun to study just couple of days after my 17th birthday) and I was about to be 21 (in couple of months) as i finished

UndoControl said:
Which proves my point further. You finished a 5-year degree in 5 years. She finished a 6-7-year career in 3 years. Conclusion: She probably never really learned all she should have. Actually, last i heard she was doing graphic design.

hmmm - then she didn't know what she really want to do .....well you're right

:Smug:

UndoControl said:
Which proves my point further. You finished a 5-year degree in 5 years. She finished a 6-7-year career in 3 years. Conclusion: She probably never really learned all she should have. Actually, last i heard she was doing graphic design.
Are you sure she finished med school? Maybe she finished pre-med or something? It's just impossible to do that in 3 years no matter how brilliant you are. Did she even get any exposure to clinics?

Hello i am new to Ultimate metal forum and im glad to know there is a lot of metal heads here.. This is where i belong. anyway i joined this forum to promote my band Erotic Death - we are a melodic metal band/ Gothic metal - with soprano female vocals that change into black metal screams. There is also deep male growls, dark keyboard - and the drumming will blow you away. visit our site @ www.EroticDeath.Net there is also a myspace page where you can download our full length single "Faith torn from grace".
Erotic Death also searches for a label to release there debut album "Promises in Blood" 2006

306416696_l.gif

With angel wings and raven claws,
Darlene Le Fay - Vocals

http://www.EroticDeath.Net
http://www.myspace.com/EroticDeath

coverFTG%20promo.jpg

:wave: welcome!

And I was quite disappointed, because I thought youd play erotic death metal with soprano and black metal screams. Not only would that be a completely new genre of death metal, it would also be extremely cool! :D

Siren: Either she finished med school in three years or she lied to me, which i don't think she did as she said she'd come to Cuernavaca to live with me as soon as she was over with it.

Darlene: Welcome. What Rincewind said.

Edit: Doesn't sound too bad from that preview on your site. I also thought it would be more gothic, but it's alright. Has potential, i think.

Hi! So I guess I'm suposed to wright here iff I want to join your discussions. I'm just a girl - Crazy about Dark Tranquillity....Love 'em. Well, I also listen to Rick Wakeman, Children of Bodom and Kaizers Orchestra and I have the privilege to live in the same country as DT. How lucky am I??!!! :D

Tritonus said:
Thank You!!! How many are here?

if i'm not mistaken, there's one semi-swede (living here but not actually swedish), and then a few people dropping by every now and then.
there used to be a whole bunch of us, but those old glorious days are gone...

Tritonus said:
Just a wonder. Is my picture showing, or what?

i'll have to go for the "or what?" option. no picture in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.