I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mousewings
The board I visit (ndmbml) is pretty messed up too. There is an argument about morals, religion, political correctness, etc every day with personal insults being thrown around...

is this the nothing-doing-mom-but-metal lounge board? :)

isn't it rather silly to insult each other over morals? such as, 'hey, you bunch of disabled sissies, i'm the most tolerant guy in the world!' ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

is this the nothing-doing-mom-but-metal lounge board? :)

isn't it rather silly to insult each other over morals? such as, 'hey, you bunch of disabled sissies, i'm the most tolerant guy in the world!' ;)

:lol: :lol:

And once again Rahvin hits the nerve! :)

It's a great way to start mornings (it's about 2.30 PM) by coming here and looking for posts by Rahvin - set's you for the mood early on. ;)

-Villain (who hasn't seen the sun for quite a while...)

Aren´t you on eachothers payrolls? This is a conspiracy!

And I´ll ad my welcome to all of you imigrants, please realax and here.. Have a beer!

-phyros (givin´away beer, seems that that is what he does best)

yeah, BTW, I like punk to... Mostly Bad Religion, millencolin (and such) or swedish bands like Strebers, KSMB, DLK and, of course, Ebba Grön...:)

sorry to burst in, but trier is so far the town nearest to mine (cologne) from any person here in UM. it's just one and a half hour maybe away. do you know kenn? a friend of mine was there before silvester.
we got quite a bunch of germans here by now... haha we'll take over UM as we do with the BeNeLux states with our €-coins :D

Originally posted by rahvin

surely he must. who are we talking about, btw? ;)

@mousewings: you said earlier it was you who wanted to visit foreign shores in order to find a suitable northern lover... post some shameless self-promotion (i could help conceive a fire-proof strategy :rolleyes: ), throw in a few mind-boggling pictures for the sake of the thing and wait for some tall growler from sweden to show up. just as soon as he says hello you jump on an airplane and pay him a brief, six-months visit. then you get married. and i want to be the best man. ;)
as for my library, the patrons are mostly students and i like to act in a very no-shit, in-your-face way with them, so that they get the impression that i'm not really one of them (which is, btw, utterly false). probably though i'm not very good at inducing terror, and most of the regulars here just plain like me. oh, well. :D

rahvin.
I am good at inducing unease among others. I think my fellow students think I am odd... a few of my peers in high school admitted that they were afraid of me. :lol:

As for my future plans, I don't have the funds, parental permission, or right schedule to travel to Scandinavia... My past plan was to hang out at the biggest mall in the world (which is a mere 45 minutes drive from my home) and wait for someone cool to come along... not a bright plan. :lol:

The advertising could work, or at the very least it would be funny. Too bad I do not have a digital camera or a scanner, no pictures...

If I do marry a band member, you can be best man... It would be a small wedding since almost no one would come... :) They would not be able to stomach the blood ritual at the end. I think running away to Northern Europe to get married would make my parents very annoyed... I'll do it!

I can officially do that in one day... :)

If I do marry a band member, you can be best man... It would be a small wedding since almost no one would come... :) They would not be able to stomach the blood ritual at the end.

I guess is the fact they had to bury you after the ritual what would annoy them :loco:

fathervic (who is still licking the rests of his milkshake from some keys on the keyboard!)

VultureCulture,
sure I know Kenn...Cologne *g* that's somehow funny...
...and Luxemburg is ours!!!! (for everyone buys his Cigarettes there :D )
...but I'm REALLY surprised that you know Trier...

Originally posted by Morrigan
VultureCulture,
sure I know Kenn...Cologne *g* that's somehow funny...
...and Luxemburg is ours!!!! (for everyone buys his Cigarettes there :D )
...but I'm REALLY surprised that you know Trier...

of course! they do have a specialty (apart from wine) there, right? i just don't get it. was it porcelain, or sweets? err, dunno.
but trier is as known in germany as for example heidelberg or lübeck. not a real big city, but big enough to have to know it (at least the name). and the one time i was there i found it to be quite interesting, but alas, i was 10 :D
cologne, on the other hand, sucks big time, especially all those maniacs on the autobahn *argh*

@terria
how come? every bavarian HAS to eat sauerkraut & weisswurst, drink gallons of oktoberfestbier and OF COURSE wear sexy leather pants. :lol: ever heard of the weisswurstäquator?

WELTMACHT ODERRRR NIEDERRRRGANG! muhaha

Originally posted by FatherVic
I guess is the fact they had to bury you after the ritual what would annoy them
No, they won't have to bury me. Cutting open my palm won't kill me (or the band member).

You are all invited to the wedding. :D :)

Originally posted by Villain

Well, if I understood that right - CONGRATS! :cool:

-Villain (who oddly felt himself rather old for a moment)
Thanks. I am turning of legal age tomorrow. :) I'm happy.

I am good at inducing unease among others. I think my fellow students think I am odd... a few of my peers in high school admitted that they were afraid of me. :lol:

ok, we're gonna edit this part in the ad. :rolleyes:

it will state that you are a very peculiar girl, with lots of people remembering your name around, and you definitely make a lasting impression. this would do.

as for the blood ritual, i think i'll hang out by the buffet when this happens. :)

we're all glad for your coming of age, but do you really think you can arrange a wedding in just one day? i mean, you don't even know the groom... this would really be a happy bonus in my opinion...

rahvin.

Well, this is my first post here, so I'll try to introduce myself, although I don't think I'm as clever in doing it as I'd like to :p

So, the world calls me Stefano, I was spawned in Rome (Italy) and I've been consuming the poor oxygen in the air of this city for nineteen years... Oh, I forgot: I'm mad... mad for music!!!

I love listening to tons of cds and I always try to get lots of new ones :p

I can't say (without forgetting something or doing some mistakes) which my favourite genres are, but I'll try to explain: in this times I generally go crazy for extreme but intelligent metal music (so grind and similars are not my passions, although sometimes I love playing them :p), thus I love bands like Cynic, Atheist, Dark Tranquillity, Opeth, At the Gates, Meshuggah, Strapping Young Lad and Mr.Townsend's projects, Dillinger E.P., and so on... the list could be endless!

Though I'm fond of and absorb many different kinds of music: Radiohead (especially the latest two albums, extreme and intelligent!), Sonic Youth, Tricky (great trip-hop artist!), Weird Al Yankovic (!!!), The Cure, Joy Division, just to write some names.

As a totally-music-maniac, my person couldn't be unable (or maybe I am indeed! :) ) to play an instrument, so I think I know a bit where and how to beat with a pair of sticks and a couple of pedals if I'm sitting in front of a drumset, and where tu put my fingers on a guitar neck. I play in a metalcore band in Rome, My Hide, but I also want and try to give a shape (and not only a shape) to the thousands ideas that freely grow and reproduce in my sick brain.

As well I don't dislike reading, but my spare time is not enough for everything: I love William Gibson (though so far I've read only Neuromancer), maybe Tolkien, Lovecraft, Science Essays (I like very much Fritjof Capra), 19th Century Literature and obviously Italian contemporary writers.

Ok, I've just noticed my mind is not as fresh as it was 10 minutes ago (damned flu!), I'm writing too much and in a way more sophisticated than my English allows me to do (I hope I've been clear indeed!), so I have to go.

See Ya!

P.S. I don't know how often I'll post here since Physics is a hard subject to study, and University is hard as well, but I'll try to infest this forum as much I can... it seems interesting :)

Originally posted by [vAfEr]
I don't think I'm as clever in doing it as I'd like to

Oh, don't worry, you're just an italian.

Btw: I love the films by William Gibson, specially Braveheart. :lol:

|ngenius (who with words can demonstrate he's more stupid than a thousand of fuckin' Rahvins and Malveaux together)

Status
Not open for further replies.