I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, welcome well I'll guess I should welcome to everybody that will post in the future, but as I think I know how a human behaves, they'll just post at the end of the rest of the posts (the bunch of useless "pre-mine" posts!)

so I guess I'll keep welcoming....

fathervic (who at least thanx a lot that some threads "to say hello" are being used :D )

Yeah. yeah, I'm a bad boy, I'm the wildest in the far west, I've a impressive gun, yeah, yeah. (Stupid post of the day).

|ngenius (who remarks his last post about italians was just a joke)

oh, no! now i know someone's going to come up with the evergreen "italians are extremely touchy and they send mafia after you whenever they are displeased" stereotype. so i better say it myself for the sake of decency. ;)

here it goes:

i'm touchy.:rolleyes: i've taken your comments as an offense to both me and my family.:rolleyes: you'll be unpleasantly followed home and viciously punished by a small group of little baldy men in showy outfits.:rolleyes: they will have machine-guns.:rolleyes:

:D

rahvin. (addicted to smileys)

Yep! Rahvin and his family are absolutely non-chupi ppl, and they suck a lot and... well, you know what I mean.

Btw: I like so much La Cosa Nostra, Andreu Buenafuente (Andy Goodfountain) is GOD. (Only catalan ppl will understand that joke.)

|ngenius (just giving reasons to the italian mafia to kill him)

Note: The right post without smileys, Rhave used the quote of smileys for this post.

Originally posted by rahvin

"italians are extremely touchy and they send mafia after you whenever they are displeased" stereotype. so i better say it myself for the sake of decency.
Hey Rahvin, maybe we're related - I'm 12.5% Italian!:eek:

well and you have to wear the sunglasses stuck in the forehead, and curly dark hair huh????
once we started a thread what stereotypes were idiotic....but as for mafia, I'm sure rahvin has his contacts ;)

fathervic (who would never try to make rahvin feel unpleasently!)

(and who aftersaying that phrase runs as fast as he can to reach somewhere to hide)

@|ngenius: I'm catalan, so I got it :D

a pair of sunglasses stuck in my forehead would be rather unpleasant and beyond the reaches of basic surgery.;)
i see this happens often with you fathervic, what with walking in the moon and all... :)

rahvin (the godfather, part 5th)

Originally posted by rahvin

we're all glad for your coming of age, but do you really think you can arrange a wedding in just one day? i mean, you don't even know the groom... this would really be a happy bonus in my opinion...

rahvin.

Hmm... nope. I did return to the big mall on my birthday, but did not meet anyone cool.

My friend and I did annoy people though. There was this one guy leaning over a rail reading. My friend and I stood there a bit further away and started talking. The guy kept looking at us... :rolleyes: We still kept talking and I kept telling about my vacation in Hong Kong (I have not seen my friend in a long time, so I talked a lot). The mall is not a public place and there are no signs telling people to be quiet. Besides, who actually stands, leaning over a rail, and reads a whole book? :lol:
I think I am being weird again, as this was a pointless post from me.

I am lazy and may not post my ad for a while... I have to think more.
BTW--I forgot to explain that ndmbml is the Non-Dave Matthews Band discussion board. I don't like the band, but I go there for some reason. There are very few metal fans there... probably only 4, including me. :)

Welcome to the new people! :)

we all know Da Moon has her (here's a famine :p) tunels, so I normaly have sometime walking in the moon!....
but yes I'm used to missuse in and on when I write quickly...it's a shame, but I can't help it, there's something wrong on/in my brain ;)

Yah I'm new here
I used to be really into the Hatebreed/Earth Crisis style music.. but all this shit is definitely more satisfying, to say the least
Just one question.. where do you people download music?
I mean.. Kazaa just isn't cutting it these days
Thanks

I'm new here. I've always liked metal, but one day I discovered Opeth when someone on another forum told me that it was good stuff. When I listened to it, I loved it. I then went on a rampage looking for all the other progressive and/or melodic extreme metal bands and found Katatonia, At the Gates, In Flames, and, of course, Dark Tranquillity. I love all these bands, so I figured I'd visit these forums and talk with others who do too (none of my friends listen to this stuff).

So yeah, I'm here. Just thought I'd say hello to everyone. :)

hello and welcome to both aborted fetus and gums.

@gums: i download from irc (dalnet or undernet, depending on what i'm looking for). it takes a while for new stuff to arrive sometimes, though, or maybe i just can't find it. :err:

rahvin.

Welcome to the board. :)

As for the downloads, I don't know. My computer is a primitive object and doesn't have a good audio device or downloading utilities. Too bad for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.