I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im also new here, Been into DT for quite some time ;) After all they pioneered the "Gothenburg Sound". I love the new album and I hope they are kicking my sorry arse for quite some time to come :D Thanks all

I hardly ever post on this forum. I'm an Opeth/Chat-off topic nut. Every now and then I pay this forum a visit tho. I like Dark Tranquillity. Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone :)

I kind of introduced myself in another post, but I guess the proper intro should be done here.

23, been in DT since Skydancer was out [ and immediatly personal became favourite album ] and faithful ever since until projector. Then a short pause but I got DDone and Haven covered in the last 2 months, great stuff .

Hi, I'm new :)
I started listening to Dark Tranquillity almost a year ago with "The Gallery" and now they're one of my favorite bands (what a brilliant self-introduction, isn't it? :rolleyes: )

Miolo

welcome miolo! another kiddie from turin... although i am technically no longer a fellow heathen of the city, let me say that there's about 5 of us on here now and it might well be the ethnic majority ;)

h

Wow!! You guys are all really great people, Thank you for such a very warm welcome:) and thank you guys too Hiljainen & mousewings. It's a pleasure to be here ;)

Originally posted by kamikaze
Wow!! You guys are all really great people, Thank you for such a very warm welcome:) and thank you guys too Hiljainen & mousewings. It's a pleasure to be here ;)

Are you starting to feel part of the DTboard family...isn't it beautiful?? :D

Welcome Miolo, i don't live in Turin but not that far anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.