I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a thread on top of this very forum, named "EVERYBODY (FUCKIN) READ THIS BEFORE POSTING".

Since you obviously posted without reading that thread, this could only mean 2 things:
a) Your english is poor (being an american could justify this?), so you think EVERYBODY doesn't include newbies, such as yourself.
b) You don't pay attention to the forum you yourself seek for attention in, and therefore you insult us.
The pick is yours ;)

Once again, you ignored In Flames board members plea to stop spamming. Rahvin, show him the door.

in flames board members' plea?? :confused:

well, here goes another newbie.
aside from conjectures as to why you didn't read the thread, insurrectionband.com, it stays adamant that this is your priority #1 if you plan to post here. :)

rahvin.

Yeah, the band promotion stuff is supposed to go on the self-promo board, in the "Check out this band" thread, or at least in your signature if you wish people to have to pay attention to it without spamming... :)

@ kamikaze: is that you in your avatar? :)

@|ngenius: though i think that mr. lucassen is a little bit obsessed with space, i like "Star One" quite much. it's way better than the two previous releases, "The Dream Sequencer" and "Flight of the Migrator", in my opinion. and yes, Russell Allen is God. :D

Miolo (lucassen-approved)

Originally posted by Miolo
:confused: I don't understand your weird language. :rolleyes:

Miolo

it's some stupid joke only spanish speakers would understand as miolo sounds a lot like the spanish words for "pissed on him" and I just wrote the logic conclusion :eek:

Hey all, I am 16, i play water polo and do Jujitsu, i live in Anaheim California.......for the rest of my info look at the profile thing.

anyways, i listen to tons of metal, power, death, black, etc. My favorite bands include: Dimmu borgir, in flames, dark tranquility, arch enemy, iced earth, immortal, emperor, susperia, covenant, avantasia, siesbenburgen, falconer, blind guardian, etc.

The only other board i post in is the dimmu borgir one. So yea, Dark Tranquility KICKS ASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.