I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: More Italians, and from rahvins neighborhood no less....:cry: We will soon be overrun.....

;)

Oh, and welcome to all newbies :D

F_V (the ramparts have fallen)

hyena was born and raised in the immediate surroundings of turin. i know it because for i've witnessed the process for eleven years. ;) only recently she moved to rome because of her job, while poor ol' rahvin still works in the heart of the northwest city that gave him birth. :)

rahvin. (chronicles of bu)

Originally posted by rahvin
hyena was born and raised in the immediate surroundings of turin. i know it because for i've witnessed the process for eleven years. ;)

and, say, wasn't that the absolute best experience of your entire life? :lol:

h

Originally posted by Aeonstream
@hyena : I thought you were from Rome
/B]

Exactly what rahvin said: I'm a newly acquired Roman, I will move for good in a couple of months (now I have concluded my training and I get some 45 days leave before the real fun starts). I won't even start dwelling on the wonders of having to look for a flat in central Rome - since you are in exile, do you happen to have left a house, preferably on or around Via Nazionale, preferably big and with a terrace, and preferably rentable to me for, say, 50 euros per month? I'm getting a sponsored flat soon so it's only for a year... come on, be kind, I know you can do it ;)

h

Rahviiiiiiiiiiiiiin! Do you work with a gigolo? In the same room? That's... that's... actually... something, I tell you. (Weird? Dangerous? Chupi?)

|ngenius (Miolo: I'm just catalan, people use to skip my posts. Welcome)

lookitsanewbie.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.