I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya! newbie here. I finally decided to register after lurking around here a bit. Well what to say...I've never really been into metal much...and then i discovered dark tranquillity. These guys just blow my mind! Lucky me, i'm from canada and will probably never get to see them live :( since no good bands come around here. I !LOVE! music and have just recently started playing guitar. I'm mostly into punk (not that blink crap). Other than that i like art, poetry, reading, and lying in bed counting the growing collection of squashed spiders on my ceiling. I'm a pretty strange girl.

Welcome to the board tainted!
As the sanest member of the board (isn't that right everybody?) I extend the hand of friendship, and I promise I won't chew on it AT ALL!!! :D
Seriously though, have fun :)
Oh, and I won't even hold your Canadian-ness (is that a word?) against you :D
P.S. AFI rock

Oh god.. Even on this board?
"Oh, everyone thinks I am soooo insane!!" "Yes, I am very strange, a nutter and a psychopath!"
*sigh* :-|

Sorry, this is just me being annoyed. I had a horrible day. :( Mondays SUCK! And I did a bit too much headbangin saturday so I can barely move my neck or back. Ah well. Welcome everyone anyway!! (Yes, I am a 'newbie' myself as well. I know. :s )

@tainted: welcome to the board, i'm already liking your tastes in music :)

@wazoo: listen, i know i maybe gave you the impression i've got some identity issue, but i assure you we are sane. all four of us. :)

rahvin.

What is wrong with the bunny anyways (is it slang for something bad), and is the bunny a he or she? :confused: Oh it doesn't matter, he/she would make a great web layout graphic. :D

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
Oops, that's what I meant.
But then again, I am not "he" either.
Oops, I meant "she" in my post... :)
it's bad of me to assume everyone is male until further noted, especially as people on other boards always assume I'm male even if I post that I like hot guys. :confused: :)

@Thaumiel: Welcome to the board. :) The free mail thing is a bit of a hassle, but as a hint, there are a lot of web servers (not hotmail, Yahoo, etc.) out there they do not recognize as free webservers. ;) The mail server rule is probably only to deter people from getting many alteregos to wreck havoc on other boards (nothing like that has happened here...).

@Master: Welcome to the board; enjoy your stay. :)

@t a i n t e d: Welcome; I'm from Canada too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.