I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Ormir
This new batch is rather... interesting.

BTW, with the recent departures, Dark Tranquillity forum is now the third biggest forum on UM :D Only Opeth and CoB have more posts.

:D and we have to consider that both Opeth and Children of Bodom forums have 2 different sections inside, like if they are 2 forums instead of 1....so we can be very proud :D

Yeh, if you count that way, Dark Tranquillity forum would have more posts than CoB, as it by far exceeds the two individual forums. Opeth (not counting off topic) is leading by 68512 posts though :p About twice the total of this forum... Considering the level of discussion on that forum though, I think we are definatly fortunate.

It was like the second biggest forum, right after Opeth... Strange place though, none of the bb boarders ever came to other forums.

I didn't know Blaze was that popular either...
Originally posted by Ormir
Strange place though, none of the bb boarders ever came to other forums.
Perhaps they, and the other "one forum" people are afraid... :D

Another forum where the residents rarely ventured onto others is the Anthrax one... also the Cannibal Corpse one before it closed down.

Okay, I feel horribly ashamed I'm posting here.. :rolleyes: but Ormir told me to. And I listened. For once. :s
Good..
Should I introduce myself now?
Okay..
I'm Wazoo :p lol, from Holland, AKA the Evil Slaaneshi Bitch, dunno how much that says.. Erm.. Love metal in which form or shape it may come :D (Although, dont like vocals like Helloween and Gamma Ray :s ) My fav bands are DT, Arch Enemy, ....well, quite a few actually..you'll see where I post, I guess. Oh btw, I am _not_ gothic. If you want to classify me, call me metal. (= black tshirts etc) ..hmmm hmm hmm what else.. Well, you'll find out.. and stuff. I hope I can post some sensible stuff as well :p Later

hello syndrome! if you happen to have a pretty picture of yourself as a charming young woman handy you'll receive plenty more salutations. :p

nah, just joking: this forum keeps dwarves too (*points at himself*), everybody's welcome. ;)

rahvin.

Sorry to say, but you have a quite bad taste in bunneys. It is UGLY! ....Might hug it sometime though, you never know..
(*pokes Ormir* Pssst, pass me the vodka please..)

Aaaargh!
When will I get rid of the name/rank "Newbie"?? When I get 100 posts or somethin? .....
Really don't like it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.