I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kozmik: For friends, I do have acquintances, but few people who are "true" friends. I only consider people friends if I care to talk to them for more than two sentences and enjoy it and make a decision to hang around with them when not necessary (like in my spare time). I can also talk with my best friends about anything and they have been there for me in all situations.

Heh, as for metal friends, I can feel your pain. My only best friend here in my city (who I don't see very often) does not really have similar musical tastes as me. We do respect each other's musical taste though. It just that I can't discuss the year-by-year aspects of C.O.C.'s career (oh wait, typical fans may not wish to do that either :p ). I don't really have anyone to go to most concerts with... who will enjoy them. :p I'm not also a "typical" (if there is a thing as typical) metal fan either in what else I listen to, how I dress, etc.

As for these posts, I'm used to ones like them. :p Just possibly read the rules a bit closer for the "I'm New" thing, but you established yourself as being unique, and we'll remember you for that. :D

For your pictures, just use a webspace to post them here or send them to the picture page. I'd feel too strange getting pictures from someone I don't know really well. :lol: Also, if you're 16 you're legal to me... but I can't have you, no offense. :)

Hey Kozmic. The only thing i wanted to point out is the friends' thing mousewings said. Imo one can have many acquaintances, or even ppl to hang out with regularly, but friends are a rare species.. :)

@poldarn: i don't remember welcoming you... :)
And i read your other posts, i'm so sorry :(

Im new!!!!
I will describe myself a bit.

Im a n00b but I still pwn and I like dark tranquillity a lot and they pwn almost as much as me but you cant pwn more than me since im like MAXAMUIM PWNAGE!

Oh did I mention I pwn?

Well like I was saying im the most pwning dude here you can tell by my name im like so cool!

Im in the USA which doesnt pwn as much as me since it doesnt have bands like dark tranquillity but makes it up since I live hear and my pwnage rubs off onto the USA!

Oh and I use one of these a lot!

ha yeah thanks for the welcomes, and i dont call everyone a friend i have friends i care about, my whole team is eachothers best friend. Sorry about the mistake on posting it on the wrong section i just dont make it a habbit to pay much attention to ONLINE stuff, i usually just skim through it and post. But yeah....................Besides METAL what other music do you like? I like Classic Rock like Jethro Tull, Aerosmith, AC/DC, black Sabath, Genesis, Pink Floyd, Eagles, UFO, ETC ETC ETC......................there is a few rap songs i enjoy too. But overall rap sucks ass.

@thebigyetti: Welcome to the board; they all think I'm an alocholic, but I'm not.

@Kozmik: No worries about the posting. It's been done before. I double-post a lot on other boards because the forum software's glitched. :bah:

As for non-metal bands, it depends on what you call metal. The real non-metal artists I like are David Gray and Tina Turner (the old stuff from the 70's). Also starting to get into other stuff. :)

This new batch is rather... interesting.

BTW, with the recent departures, Dark Tranquillity forum is now the third biggest forum on UM :D Only Opeth and CoB have more posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.