I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh- Oh.

Yep. Op. Yes, me new! :Smokedev:

Just wanted to say HALLO to you all! :cool:

I am a guy from Imola, Italy. I've discovered Dark Tranquillity only recently, this september, with Damage Done... and I immediatly liked them. I'll be in Milan the 26th to see them! :cool:

About music... I try to have the less mind closure possible, so it happens that I listen things from classic metal, to prog metal, to prog rock, '70's rock, death metal and so on. But I usually prefer to avoid Electronic Music and Rap.

I usually spend most of my e-time on the Blind Guardian Forum, just happened to come here for this one seems to be a cool one! :)

What else... boh?
Oh, yes. I'm lobothomized. :headbang: :D

Cya in the board! :D

welcome indrafang. :)
i used to post every once in a while in the italian section of the bg forum, under this same nick, but then i got bored and concentrated on here. kudos to you for choosing dt. ;)

rahvin.

I just opened the dictionary, it's not my fault.. i couldnt' even choose which subject to use... :lol:

Rephrase: I just opened the little bag, it's not my fault.. i couldn't even choose which substance to use... ;)

@Everyone: This is getting a bit confusing/out of hand. I suggest Reals' "how are you feeling" thread stays as the official chat thread, so other threads aren't drowned in chatting?

Welcome to the board, Indrafang. :)

Hmm... I can't seem to really follow the chatting either, even when I'm participating. :confused: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.