I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey
Im new so i guess ill start by posting here. Im a 15 year-old male who lives in the biggest city in the world. I like all kinds of metal specially death and thrash. I listen to metal every second i can, thats it for now, hello to all metal fans out there.

Originally posted by _Cha0s_
Hey
Im new so i guess ill start by posting here. Im a 15 year-old male who lives in the biggest city in the world. I like all kinds of metal specially death and thrash. I listen to metal every second i can, thats it for now, hello to all metal fans out there.

Hi _Cha0s_, welcome to our forum. :)

Originally posted by Indrafang
@ Rhavin: I remember you :D You used to post on the bg forum when I was still using the Re Numenoreano nick. Sometimes your name still comes out, in the Italian Thread! :)

i'm afraid to know why... :rolleyes: :p
i do remember your other nickname there, now that you mention it. :) if you ever catch a user called "alfred" here on this board, you'll probably like to know he's bg forum's celebrated ponder stibbons (and my good friend ;) ).

rahvin.

welcome. rahvin, i reckon you don't like caps, but that 0 in _cha0s_ is a 0, not a O, and therefore you shouldn't have written the name with an o. :lol:

h

Status
Not open for further replies.