I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Dreft. Good to see Grand Wazoo forced you to register too :D Just keep your distance, I don't want to suffer the fate of Stanne :lol:

Originally posted by _Cha0s_
and that bullshit of 6 million jews its nothing but american war publicity, most of the "holocaust" is bullshit itself.

*shivers*

fathervic (for one time, without words)

@Dreft: welcome
@_cha0s_: I read the "Mein Kampf" and found it pretty inconsequential in points. We can discuss that privately if you like.

h

@Cha0s: Esta es la dirección del Hard que creo que te queda mas cerca:

Av. Insurgentes No.363,

Col. Hipodromo

Condesa entre Michoacan y Teotihuacan

Cerca del metro Chilpancingo, adentro de ROCK SHOP

Horario: Lunes a Sabado de 11:30 a 15:00 y de 16:00 a 20:00

cerramos domingo
TEL: 52 64 67 40

Welcome to the board, Dreft. If you're a cute guy, post a picture of yourself. :p ;)

Hmm... perhaps I should bring some people I know over to this board... or maybe not. It would be too traumatic for everyone. :p

@Sun: Sure... but hurry up!!! The ship goes off when the 3rd bell has rang! :eek:
Our destination... they haven't told me, but i peaked at their maps and it seemes like a big white house...

Siren (ghost-ship)

Hello, from Alabama in the Southern U.S. No I'm not a hillbilly, or a redneck, but I may be one of about 10 metal fans in this state. I mean metal fans that aren't into commercial piss like Mudvayne, Slipknot, Stained and System of a Down.....Anyway, glad to find this group. Absolutely love Dark Tranquillity as well as In Flames, Amorphis, The Haunted, Opeth and many, many more.

Welcome me, dammit!

Wren

Status
Not open for further replies.