I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ormir: Thank U very much for the wellcoming. I know I´m gonna find veeery special people here(gays and lesbians included)ja,ja,ja.
@mousewings: Than U for the wellcoming too. Do you want to sleep with them?

@superchivita: Not sure about Ormir. He's a bit too young for me. Also haven't even seen what he looks like yet. :p

As for Salamurhaaja.... :) ;)

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

@mousewings
So, when was it that you were coming over? :)
In a few hours, dear. After I complete my homework for tomorrow. :)

@rahvin
I don't think you know what you are talking about, didn't you see mousewings reply, I gonna be spending time with her in a few hours ;) :)

Is this real, or what...? :confused: (Salamu-something and Mousewings..)(Mousewings.. Sounds like Supermouse or somethin.. One of the stupid, not-enjoyable cartoons.. I mean, normally stupid cartoons are the most fun, but that one just really sucks!..)

..Ormir, you never told me this all..!! :cry:

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
Is this real, or what...? :confused: (Salamu-something and Mousewings..)

Well, lets think about it, I live in the middle of nowhere in Sweden and mousewings lives in Canada, I think you can figure out the rest ;)

Than you ALL for wellcoming me like this. I didn´t expected it really, but....I like it!!
@thanatos : do U think my nick is funny? Does it mean that you like it? I hope so. Your nick makes me think about....some god of deatn or something like that? (If it isn´t that, please, don´t be very hard with me for my ignorance...)

weLcome superchivita ;) ...joder ya era hora que hubiese más gente del imperio... :p bien bien
pues pues pues entonces

fathervic (jejejeje)

Status
Not open for further replies.