I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. I didnt say it was all very pathetic, but.. My life sometimes just seems to get fake.. And faker, and faker.. More computer, less life.. And, life isnt interesting. (anymore?) Has no target (purpose?). BWahahaha we all suck we are all losers! ...We have no purpose! The significance of man is that he is insignificant and he is aware of it. :)

I have a fake life.

Life's a sim, and then you're deleted..

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
Well.. I didnt say it was all very pathetic, but.. My life sometimes just seems to get fake.. And faker, and faker.. More computer, less life.. And, life isnt interesting. (anymore?) Has no target (purpose?). BWahahaha we all suck we are all losers! ...We have no purpose! The significance of man is that he is insignificant and he is aware of it. :)

I have a fake life.

Life's a sim, and then you're deleted..

Are you sure you didn't escape from the Linkin Park forum? :p

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
Not gay Salam? (Throws away his plans for the drinking games) ;)

Well, if you want I can take Ormir with me and you can fix some hot english (or canadian ;) ) girl for me to play with :D

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
Well, if you want I can take Ormir with me and you can fix some hot english (or canadian ;) ) girl for me to play with :D

but aren't you cheating on Ormir then? :p

and perhaps also me? :cry:

LINKIN PARK FORUM????????? :mad:

Yes,I know, sorry for being so pathetic. I will leave now..
God Ive done it again

Sheesh, no need to get your pantyhose all in a bunch, I was just thinking you are a bit too young to be thinking that way :(

Sheesh, no need to get your pantyhose all in a bunch, I was just thinking you are a bit too young to be thinking that way :(

You aren't too young to be gloomy if you can shoot someone in Memphis and get the chair...

I'm very blues. :/

If Ormir has no chance with you, why are you always flirting with him. Tease. :burn

And that's why the canadian was mentioned :p
Oh... now I understand... how about the English girl(?), a reference to Dark_Jester or WanderingBlade? :p

Originally posted by mousewings
If Ormir has no chance with you, why are you always flirting with him. Tease. :burn

I don't think he is too serious about it, I hope anyway :eek:

Oh... now I understand... how about the English girl(?), a reference to Dark_Jester or WanderingBlade? :p

Well, I had to mask the fact that I actually wanted you there, right? ;) :p

I see..
Well, what do you know?
Ah.. who cares anyway?
I guess you're right. I might be too young. But what is too young..nowadays..? ..Aaah..

Well, get about 10 more years under your belt and then you may start worrying, you are young, enjoy it while you can.

Well, I had to mask the fact that I actually wanted you there, right? ;) :p
I guess you did, it would scare the other forum users to learn that outright. ;)

As for the blues part, it can't be helped... much. ;) Although I'm not that blues since I have a computer. Yay.

Originally posted by mousewings
I guess you did, it would scare the other forum users to learn that outright. ;)

Nah, they would just be jealous ;)

As for the blues part, it can't be helped... much. ;) Although I'm not that blues since I have a computer. Yay.

Well, if I was there... :p

Have you noticed how much UM has started sucking lately?
I just wanna point that out again, the load times are untolerable and half the time you don't know if your posts are going thru or not, much fun :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.