I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rahvin
@lethedon: why don't you take part in the vote-off polls? you'll soon forget about the happy times i've spent with niklas while you were who-knows-where doing who-knows-what with who-knows-who. :devil:

rahvin.

I'm afraid I got lost somewhere between a "who" and a "where"...:confused:

@TaRnIsHeD: Welcome to the board. Haven't heard of the bands you mentioned nor gone to any concerts lately. My favourties are Down, Corrosion of Conformity, IF, and Godflesh.

welcome, reborntodarkness. :)

@lethedon: don't worry, i got lost somewhere too. still am, i guess. if you happen to stumble upon a map of this place, kindly direct me to the oubliette. ;)

rahvin.

Welcome all new people.
Rahvin: This will be your guide -
Follow which way to the when, but dont stumble on the you-know-what, although which what is all relative according to the how of which way you went. Got it?

Hello guys, nice to post for the first time here.

I listen to DT since 98 but a fan since 99 when i heard projector and i was so impresed!. The Gallery is my second favorite album.
I saw them on Heaven tour, they were awaesome.

I like a lot mikael's performance, he feels a lot what he sings (that's so important to be a true artist and not a simple machine- musican).
Their music and lyrics are complex and deep, that's what i like most about DT, they are outstading from many esterile and shallow bands that fill the metal scene.

Some other bands i like: Iron Maiden, The Gathering, Therion, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Virgin Steele, Death, Judas Priest.

Status
Not open for further replies.