I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm hi.
As my join date suggests, I am new to this message board and im looking forward to making useless posts here :)

Im 21, and I live in Soviet Russia, where the music listens to you.

My fave DT song is Monochromatic Stains.

Im into different kinds of metal though, mostly death (melodic to brutal), thrash and hardcore/metalcore stuff and grind :headbang:

Jingjang, hello! I mean привет! :)
I live in Ryazan... so far. Welcome to the Dark Tranquillity world ;)

hi ! I'm new of this forum (otherwise i wouldn't post here..:) )
I'm a french fan of dark tranquillity, i discovered them with damage done.
I saw them for the first time in Paris a month ago, and of course i really enjoyed :headbang:
So that's all, hi to everybody on this forum :)
Rhazoo0

PS : Character is amazing o_O

Hiya Rhazoo0! Welcome! :wave:

I don't know if I untroduced myself here, but I'll do it now.

Hello!
My name is Tony, I'm from Croatia, I'm a big fan of Dark Tranquillity, I had recently luck to watch them in Zagreb, Croatia. Favorite DT album is Mind's I & Haven, but actually I can't say which is my favorite, since all are great. I also run a metal webzine called Hawk-Metal, I was lucky to make alot of good photos on the concert, you can check them out at my webzine in gallery. That's all for now :)

Hi! I'm new here so I guess i gotta write some stuff about myself here.

Well, I'm 13 years old and I'm from Gothenburg, Sweden. My favorite bands for the moment is Dark Tranquillity, At The Gates, In Flames, Anorexia Nervosa, Dream Evil, Soilwork and Chimaira (Don't hurt me :( ). Me and some friends just created (formed/started or what you call it) a metal band, and I'm the bass player. We'll probably play Death mixed with Thrash Metal, or maybe Melodic Black.

Well, I guess that's all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.