I'm so god damn gonna drink a beer this Friday!

Is this any good? :D

unibroue14vh.jpg

unibroue21ta.jpg

Haven't had that one, but Unibroue = BIG FAT WIN so I'm sure it's quite tasty.

haha, I have that same exact pint glass, hooray for Arrogant Bastard.

So im about to crack into this shit called Caguama... looks so goddamn nasty. Ugh..

caguama2.jpg

...And off I go to purchase a sixer.

All I've had since HCIII is 2 bottles of Guiness & 3 Hoegaardens. WTF!??! I'm in dyer need to unwind before another week of working side by side next to my bilious Japon co-worker.

on my 2nd smuttynose ipa ..gonna hit up the store after my chinese feast to see what I can csore. too bad i dont feel like driving 10 minutes out of my way for something extra special. ive become such a product of the state I live in.

I'm going to brew tonight and tomorrow. Blast good music/podcast, and drink beer. Going to start off with the Boulevard Imperial Stout then sometime bust out Beir De Mars because I love my good friend Brett!

its not beer but someone got me a 3/4 full bottle of Bénédictine ...never tried it before but think Jagermeister mixed with cognac.
the bottle I got must be at least 20 years old physically, God only knows how old the liqour inside is.
but this thing is the most Godly and smoothest thing I have ever tasted.
Some whacky story behind it also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bénédictine

I'm going to Whole Foods to pick up some "high end" suds. I want to finally try something from Russian River, here's to hoping they have Pliny the Elder on hand.

Up the Brews!

I've been on facebook so much lately that I wanted to "like" this post.

How sad is that.

Reactions: NAD