Introduce yourself here

hello ppl.. im not really new but this is the first time i post here..umm i like Katatonia its one of my fav. bands .

hi everyone :D i m so new here ..anyway .. i m Tuba from Turkey ( how bad) i m here because of KATATONIA is the best band i think ... :D i totally love them and their music ... my biggest dream is watching them live !!! many times they ve came to Turkey ( different cities that i ve lived) i couldnt see them any :( i feel so bad myself for this because they are great ! already Jonas is my darling !! he doesnt know yet but oneday he will :D:D:D
i wanna say my love here !! hear me Jonas i love u !!!! i love ur voice !! i love ur lyrics !!!! i love ur music!!! i love ur everythink !!!

oke oke .. enough !!! ...

My name is Lyfe Deprived. I was bjorn on a potato fjarm. My Grandpa was Jesus and he liked to eat nailz. I own sum cool rock cds and I import banana's from Maine. Cum be my fiend...lawl I meant friend....DUHHHHH LOOOOLLL!!!!!

<4

hai :waveshand:

MU nayme iz i aint pray dis, i'm a butcher/peon and mai farvotrite bands deffntaly r akcorkeoco, meyHem, cAtAton1a, atr3yu, i aslo wo4k as a HEnTAI porducer and i suPP0rt the l0cal pissin contest skool, i let ppl pee in my MOUTH, harr harr harr!! my Biggest wet#$ dream is T0 MARRY a japanese shmale. J00Nnas: yur graet at the gita4r, a biiiiig infloence on my plyaing(the guy form PUYA iz my 2nd forvfvroite) tnhx\o/ :):):):)

:):): )

I'm Laurence, I'm 15 and from New Jersey. I'll be sure to come here for a few weeks then disappear mysteriously to never be spoken to by any of you again.

hola, mi nombre es hugo, soy mejicano, me gusta el posole, pois&#243;n y metayica. son buenas bandas! c&#243;mo est&#225;s t&#250;?

I am a massive fan of Katatnia, Bloodbath and Diabolical masquerade. But unfortunatly I am A forum virgin and I really have no idea what the hell I am doing. So yeah, there it is!

I'm Matt, 18 from Australia.
I post most regularly in the Woods of Ypres forum (and not as often the Kayo Dot).

When it comes to music, I have two favourite bands then everything else is pretty much equal under it. Those bands are Ulver and maudlin of the Well.
I listen to a wide range of music, from raw black metal to post-rock, from Jazz to funeral doom. So if it's good, chances are i'll like it.