Introduce yourself here

Okey doke, well, frankly I see no point in these I'm new posts, as I bet few people really take notice of them :/ so I'll make it quick.

I'm 15, my name's Breandan (make fun of that and I'll understand, because it's a damn stupid name. just call me Brendan :p ) and live in England. I mainly like recent metal (death, black), post-rock, shoegazing, 80s rock and electronic, although I like some other bands. I'm obviously in love with Katatonia. And..well, that's me in brief :p

Hope to talk to y'all later

Hey there I'm from Poland and I'm 19 years old. I'm also very ugly but it still doesn't hold me from loving Katatonia :D Anyways greetings from Poland and all of you here take care ! ;)

Oki, so I'm 17years old girl from Poland, crazy as hell, loving cats, horrors and my guitars, and also someone I call my Zahir:) of course, I love Katatonia as well, that's why I'm here. that's my first post, but I hope I will be here more often .

Oh god, um, well, er...frankly I hate doing these online introduction pieces of crap.

I've been a member of this forum for a few months, yet I have never posted. I don't quite know what I'm doing so....

I don't quite see the point of professing my love for the band, it's pretty obvious seeing as I'm here.

Erm...I'm 21/F/UK if details like that matter or anyone actually cares.

=)

Oh god, um, well, er...frankly I hate doing these online introduction pieces of crap.

I've been a member of this forum for a few months, yet I have never posted. I don't quite know what I'm doing so....

I don't quite see the point of professing my love for the band, it's pretty obvious seeing as I'm here.

Erm...I'm 21/F/UK if details like that matter or anyone actually cares.

=)

No need to go professing love for katatonia:p We're just happy to hear your opinions on things:p

Not that it matters or something, but I think I drank about 10 cups of "full english" tea the last two days, hehe

hi, i ......
• • • – • • – – • – – says:
They're going to think we're all very drunk...
HA! I remember that thread. What was it called? Should dig it up again so you me and Kev can laugh our heads off.
We're all a big happy, depressing family...
That is so cool it think I’ll have to put it in my sig.

Hey dudes,
I am marcus from Berlin, Germany.
Well what can i say about my person? well, dont know... if you hae questions, feel free to ask me.

I just can say, i love Katatonia, like maybe all of you, haha.

Yeah, what i would like to know: are here other Katatonia Fans from Berlin?? Please write me an mail then.

Thanx

I have a friend that moved here from Germany...I believe around Berlin...but he thought Dimmu Borgir were German soooooo...that doesn't help you...sorry :(

Hey dudes,
I am marcus from Berlin, Germany.
Well what can i say about my person? well, dont know... if you hae questions, feel free to ask me.

I just can say, i love Katatonia, like maybe all of you, haha.

Yeah, what i would like to know: are here other Katatonia Fans from Berlin?? Please write me an mail then.

Thanx

I don't know about Berlin but Unicorn and Swany are from Germany

@Kev: I guess that dude you were talking about seemed to ignore that all dimmu borgir members have Norsk names and have history in Norsk bands
like Mayhem and Borknagar...
and apart from the many english releases, For All Tid and Stormblåst is not exactly in german is it?

Hey,

I'm new here (though I've been visiting UM Forums for awhile). My name's Eric and I'm from New York.
I've been interested in Katatonia ever since Viva Emptiness came out. First saw them at the Troy, NY show (Nov. 18, 06). :headbang:

Katatonia has long been my favorite band. I have never been disappointed by a single song. I love metal and various other types of music, but Katatonia has the most powerful atmosphere, melody, and feeling behind the music than any other band I have ever heard.