Introduce yourself here

Hello people. My name is Marshal. I'm from the US but i currently live in the Netherlands. I have a small recording studio in my house where i write music. my primary instrument is acoustic guitar, but I write mostly metal. My influences are FOE, October Tide, early Katatonia, early Metallica, Iron Maiden, Amon Amarth.
I'm pretty isolated out here, so if any of you want to chat about writing or recording, or equipment or anything, give me a shout. Take care.

Hi everyone!

I'm Jennifer, I study "theater research, film and media science" in Vienna.
The bands I listen to currently are of course Katatonia, Opeth, Isis & Pearl Jam (which I'm going to see this summer), Black Sabbath (the dio years), Daylight Dies, Bloodbath, Anathema and Blackfield.

Hello! this is carmen from barcelona.
I like swimming, eat Doritos with guacamole, drink beer, soccer, and of course, metal music! I have been following katatonia since the beggining, i like all the albums and the evolution of the band.
Yesterday I was in the concert of Barcelona; I enjoyed it very much!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, I posted a new thread without having introduced myself, which was a bit impolite I guess… So here’s my introduction, I’m 22, female, from Germany...Well, and don’t expect me to post a lot, I actually prefer lurking to posting. Hello everyone!

living in the land where silence prevails, breathing in the air where death lurks, living on the land where parasites feed on human's blood. in short, hailing from toronto, canada. everyday, 'Dance of Decemeber Souls' motivates me to fight back, to eliminate the obstacles, to destroy those who rule. on an aside, can some one start a poll for the best katatonia songs from all the cds released so far, not only the great cold distance.