Introduce yourself here

hello
Teletubbies.bmp

Hi, My name is Melinda, I"m 16 years and I"m from New York. I first stumbled upon Katatonia when I was 11 years old, the first album I listened to by them was Brave Murder Day, from then on they've been one of my favorite bands. In terms of music, basically metal, classical, some Jazza/blues, some industrial. I play the flute, many of my interests include Art, Ancient Cultures/Mythology, Poetry, Philosophy, Astrology, History, Music etc.. Currently going to complete my last year of high school and go off to college to study and eventually go to law school.

Hi, My name is Melinda, I"m 16 years and I"m from New York. I first stumbled upon Katatonia when I was 11 years old, the first album I listened to by them was Brave Murder Day, from then on they've been one of my favorite bands. In terms of music, basically metal, classical, some Jazza/blues, some industrial. I play the flute, many of my interests include Art, Ancient Cultures/Mythology, Poetry, Philosophy, Astrology, History, Music etc.. Currently going to complete my last year of high school and go off to college to study and eventually go to law school.

Listening to Brave Murder Day on 11, wow =)

Yeah.. That was the first album I got from them. My whole liking for the genre started when I was 9.. I first listened to 80's metal bands. I saw katatonia live for the first time last year.. it was an awesome show!

Hi, my name is Benjamin and I'm from Graz, Austria. I'm 14 years old and I've been listening to Kata for about one year I think. Kata isn't my favorite band, but I think my third favorite :)
The first album by them I buyed was the best-of The Black Sessions. Sadly I still haven't got all the albums. The two albums that're absent are LFDG (I ordered it a few days ago on Amazon) and Viva Emptiness.
My English is not very well, but I hope you'll understand :)

I am Bob. I am 45, unemployed and live off peanut butter, crackers and Keystone light. Katatonia makes my sorrows go away, for yet another day. Tom Petty is hip too.

Later yall!

Alrighty then,
I started posting here a couple of months ago but strayed away and now I have returned.

Name:Robin
Bands: Katatonia, Opeth, Dream Theater, Metallica, Soilwork, Porcupine Tree,Anathema, Meshuggah and more

I've been playing drums since the age of six and I hope to get a band on the go soon.

Movies: Halloween (huge Halloween fan), A Nightmare On Elm Street, Pulp Fiction, Terminator 2

I live in Kitchener, Ontario.

Hola !! mi nombre es Miguel ..tengo 22 años ... soy de santiago..Chile...Me ENcanta Opeth..Katatonia ...espero que alguna vez lleguen por estos rincones !! jaja ...

.....Xaolin ....saludos a todos !! ...

Hell-o all!! I'm from Venezuela and 21 years old, what I can say? KAtatonia is awesome, really perfect. Greetings and I hope to be in contact with you ever =D

PD: saludos a toda la people de Latinoamérica que se encuentre en el foro! ;)