Introduce yourself here

Hello everybody, been visiting the UM forums for long, but just got active.
My name is Richard, I'm from Austria, I enjoy all kinds of emotionally valuable music, play classical and acoustic guitar.
May sound pretty cliché, but music like Katatonia helped me through some rough times.

Take a look at my last.fm to see what stuff I listen (and a photo of me :loco:): http://www.last.fm/user/Existenzleid/

see you around.

Hi everyone.I am Erdem,an unamended fan of katatonia from Turkey.I hope i will have good times here and meet with very very nice people..
Note:we are all looking for a new tour of katatonia that includes Turkey!!

Hello everybody, been visiting the UM forums for long, but just got active.
My name is Richard, I'm from Austria, I enjoy all kinds of emotionally valuable music, play classical and acoustic guitar.
May sound pretty cliché, but music like Katatonia helped me through some rough times.

Take a look at my last.fm to see what stuff I listen (and a photo of me :loco:): http://www.last.fm/user/Existenzleid/

see you around.

I like your avatar ;P

I'm Chris. I'm 16 and from England.

I'll probably be here more than anywhere else on ultimate metal.com. I was looking for a metal band that could touch me in the way the softest and most emotional music can, and Katatonia fitted the bill right from the moment I first heard them. That was a year or so ago but I didn't pay much attention, but thought "My Twin" was great, then a few months back I was getting into more depressing music (for the good old get-me-through-the-shit routine) that wasn't so brutal compared to my usual depressing listenings (a lot of Funeral Doom Metal for example) and I gave Katatonia another try and *click*, I was loving it. I haven't heard a single song by them I haven't instantly loved.

:worship:

I started writting on this forum this week, but i started reading it years ago. I dont like writting much because my english is not as good as it should be, i didnt pay much attention during my highschool lessons, and ive almost forgotten the little i learnt... it is soooo frustrating when youve got smthg great to say but dont know how :cry:
well, about me, im 25, my name means sheep in hebrew, i want a black mazda 3 mps but i havent got enough money and of course, i love katatonia.

I started writting on this forum this week, but i started reading it years ago. I dont like writting much because my english is not as good as it should be, i didnt pay much attention during my highschool lessons, and ive almost forgotten the little i learnt... it is soooo frustrating when youve got smthg great to say but dont know how :cry:
well, about me, im 25, my name means sheep in hebrew, i want a black mazda 3 mps but i havent got enough money and of course, i love katatonia.

You did well in this post ;P

And you can always learn english by using it a lot (in the forum for example)
Just ignore the people that might complain about it

Hello, I'm Demonica, 30. Just joined today and I have no idea why it took me so long...lol...I suck at intros so if ya wanna know something, ask, I might tell :p

Thirty is a fine age :)
I'm Pigeon, been a Katatonia fan for a few years now, thought I would have a look on the forum.
Er, that's it... Hello, nice to meet you.

Hi everyone I'm Blakkkstein,

Been into metal since 1986, when 17. Listened to bands like Saxon, Metal Church, Crimson Glory, Megadeth and then got into Metallica. Recent convert to Katatonia and Opeth, for that matter. Went on the Melloboat earlier this month, especially to see Anekdoten (The best Prog band there is) and met some great guys/gals Cis, Camille, Alex, Martijn, Bjorn and of course Mike. Caught the Opeth and Katatonia sets and was blown away with the sound/playing they produced. Been listening to 'The Great Cold Distance' album over and over again since returning, think 'In the White' is may favourite at the moment but 'July' and 'Soils Song' are belters too. Just ordered their previous 3 albums so cant wait for those to arrive. Anyway, enough rambling from me.

P.S.
No offense to the moderator, Blakkheim, but I was browsing on the forum before joining and misread the name when talking about it to Cis and she found it very amusing and insisted that I have this as my member name.