Introduce yourself here

Greetings, I am Mat, long time Katatonia fan from Australia. Been a mamber of the UM forums fgor a while but only really posted in te Opeth section.

I'm a collector, I collect Katatonia, Opeth, Unleashed etc.. sofar Katatonia wins with the most items. I also play guitar and am attempting to form a band.
So now you know a bit about me. :)

Hello
My name is Dustin, I'm 15, and I live in Canada.
I made this account approximately 2 years ago(thus explaining the shitty user name), but I never came around to using it.

My favourite bands are:
Forgotten Tomb
Bethlehem
Shining
Katatonia
Lifelover
Agalloch
Deaden
Lividity
Amesoeurs
Waco Jesus

I play guitar, and I support negativity!
that's about it for me.

My name's Steven, 19, from Vancouver BC, I've loved Katatonia since I first heard them a few years ago (Complicity was the first song I heard) My favourite album is Viva emptiness, and I have a Viva Emptiness tattoo.

Hey there! My name is Erika, and I'm 17. I've been a Katatonia fan for almost four years now, and they have remained my favorite that entire time. But sadly enough, I've still yet to see them live. : (

Hello...I'm Denise,I'm from Romania.
Have been a Katatonia fan for a long time now but only recently got into things like forum posting hehe.

Well hello there! I'm 18 years old and from Uppsala Sweden, and I thought it was about time to register here since I've been browsing this forum for ages.

Hey everyone ^_^

I'm tAm- 16 years old, from England blah blahh...

It's been ages since I went on any forums, but honestly: :worship: Katatonia.

How is everyone today? ^_^