Iron Maiden's first show in North America-set list

metal paddy

call me paddy the mod
Sep 26, 2005
london
www.myspace.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the set list

Different World
These Colours Don't Run
1000 Suns
The Pilgrim
The Longest Day
Out of the Shadows
Benjamin Breeg
Greater Good of God
Lord of Light
The Legacy
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden
(encore)
2 Minutes to Midnight
The Evil that Men Do
Hallowed Be Thy Name

They played the whole new album with the addition of a few old songs.
I really hope they don't do this in london bruv
I'm all for bands playing new songs but with Iron Maidens huge back catalogue to just include 5 songs from older albums would be very disappointing.

Hanger 18 said:
That sucks dude! I dont wanna hear the new album, a few songs fine, but not all them. Where's Aces High, Can I Play With Madness, Wrathchild etc
It will be good bruv i cannot wait i seen have iron maiden plenty of times and they are always awesome dude:kickass: :kickass:

I like it when bands play their entire albums live. But when they have such an extensive back catalogue they have to make acceptions. Maybe advertise before hand that they are going to do this.

The Bringer said:
I like it when bands play their entire albums live. But when they have such an extensive back catalogue they have to make acceptions. Maybe advertise before hand that they are going to do this.
I like it too and the tour is to promote the new albom so fair enough and Ithink most people go to see the boys what ever they choose to play and they played a tour last year which was only the first four albums only Which was awesome I have a few bootlegs from this tour would any one like me to upload one:kickass: :kickass:

Bummer set list... oh well, some Maiden is better than no Maiden. Personally I'd love to hear the following tracks at a Maiden show:
22 Accacia Ave.
Infinite Dreams
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Killers
Phantom of the Opera
Hallowed Be Thy Name
The Trooper

metal paddy said:
I like it too and the tour is to promote the new albom so fair enough and Ithink most people go to see the boys what ever they choose to play and they played a tour last year which was only the first four albums only Which was awesome I have a few bootlegs from this tour would any one like me to upload one:kickass: :kickass:

Maybe there will be alterations to the set for each show.

Holy fuck, this is what everybody said the oldies set last time around portended.

They mean business....