Is Opeth your # 1 Band?

Opeth are my #1

I can't ever see myself not loving Opeth, whenever I can't find what to listen to, or get bored with a band, I just queue up my Opeth list, whichever song comes on I just sit content in my chair, or rock out with my air guitar :p

Yes Opeth is my favourite.

I also dig (in no particular order) Symphony X, Kamelot, Bloodbath, Sabbath, Mastodon, King Crimson, Arch Enemy, Al Di Meola, Devin Townsend (Band) & SYL, Scar Symmetry, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Newton Faulkner, Cynic, Santana, Porcupine Tree, King Crimson, Death, Incubus, AC/DC, (some) Metallica and (some) Megadeth, Andreas Vollenweider and some others i'm probably forgetting.

no, though morningrise is a top 5 album for me. my favorites are maudlin of the well, kayo dot, extol, of montreal, summoning, and horse the band.

nah. i only like their heavy songs.

btw Bloodbath>>>>>>>>>>>>>Opeth

Opeth and Agalloch are always fighting over my top spot. It really changes on like a weekly basis. Sometimes it's Drudkh, Wolves in the Throne Room...right now I'm freaking out over the last Alcest full-lenght.

Opeth and Agalloch are always fighting over my top spot. It really changes on like a weekly basis. Sometimes it's Drudkh, Wolves in the Throne Room...right now I'm freaking out over the last Alcest full-lenght.

Why! Opeth is more complex and awesome than those bands

The White EP really disappointed me, but pretty much everything else Agalloch has done is outstanding.
That being said, Opeth has not made a bad or even decent album.

Yes. Opeth is my number one Band.
But i like many more Bands.

Fuck man.

I just checked out the link in your sig for "your music" and it is sooo shit.:Smug:

no pure jokes :p

your collection is Motherfucking out standing!
i checked out the opeth stuff you have and wow. Just wow.
you my friend are a legend in my books

a toast to you and your extensive collection :worship:kickass:

Well I have been following metal for the last 15-20 years, been mainly a fan of Megadeth, Queensryche and Iron Maiden. Since getting into Opeth by way of a recommendation, due to my love of prog rock!

I can't think of another band I would rather see more often, I cannot wait to see Judas Priest in February with Megadeth and Testament as support acts (what great support acts!?) :headbang:

Anyway, normally when I am due to see a specific band, I listen to that band ONLY for at least 2 months to get myself psyched up - instead I end up playing Opeth all the time in the car and at home. :heh:

So yeah Opeth are my number 1 band. :kickass: