Is there any metal band that you absolutely hate?

Gennie Simmons likes to snort crack out of his cacky ass crack. Unlike gansta rappers, he'll bust 'em chakras up yo ass. His left nut is lower than is right, and sags past his knees, demonstrating his elemental form and ascendancy to a higher plane of thought.

nothing about music should matter except the music
teach.gif

which is why i hate the band, not their music.

Just their whole attitude towards music. They're only in it to make millions of dollars and exploit their fans with the thousands of crap KISS products. Gene Simmons is a great businessman, but as a musician he just frustrates me. I know lots of bands are in it for the money, but not as many flaunt it the way KISS has. That band just represent the bad side of music to me. And thank you Biggsy for supporting my perspective.

Agreed. They've said it themselves that they were only in it to get fame, fortune, and girls. Good for them that they achieved that, but I need more than that in my music. Some of their tunes can be fun, but overall I'll pass.

Hate, really a strong word for"disliking" music. Hate, for me, applies to Osama Bin Laden and the like. So, really 2 rock or rock/metal bands or whatever this garbage can be referred to 1) KISS. 2) MOTLEY CRUE. What these bands have put out there is NOT music for the creation of ART in music, but, music in the form of entertainment. It is only designed to entertain in the "stage act" routine. And quite frankly, fails at that as well. Absolutely horrid bands. Just my opinion, so don't get your panties in a twist.

lol idiots KISS stands for nothing it's just a name for the band randomly blurted out by one of the members one day. Read the lyrics, no satanism there, just straight up rock n' roll.

there's just so much out there that sucks. i find there's shitty bands in every metal genre. some of the crap that's in the mags and on XM is just pure shite.
slipknot, CoF, but the list goes on and on and on. and there's bands that have done good stuff that have gone bad.

lmao, there's a huge difference between kiss and motley crue[/QUOTE Off the top of my head KISS and Mutley crue came to mind. T-Rat is right, there is so much shit out there. The best thing to do is ignore it. However, You say, "there's a huge difference" is not substantiating your opinion. And convincing me that KISS and MOTLEY CRUE contributed to music in a artictic sense would be futile. Both bands put on a "stage act" although KISS was more varied. Motley Crue did the same bullshit, albeit to a lesser extent. That is MUSIC in the form of ENTERTAINMENT, not ART. This is obviously subjective, and I won't get into a major discussion over bands that I dislike. And if I listed all bands that I dislike, I'd be here for way too long. Peace.

Napalm Death
They were warm up band to Machine Head, who was the main attraction. They played the same song 6 times and it sucked the first time already. (Note: to me it was the same song 6 times anyway...)

Lots of Napalm Death songs sound similar soo....

Burzum.
Horna. (Though their bassist is a very nice person. We share an ex-girlfriend :D )

You friends with Horna?

hate is a strong word but I guess Ill pick a few...

Nickelback, they might not be metal but whatever they are, they suck
Manowar, I have nothing against gay people but man those guys are gay :)
HIM, Im ashamed they are from my homeland
CRADLE OF FILTH!!!!!!! I hate them
And then most of those grind/noise/hardcore/math metal bands that have duplicated themselves into the millions in the US

Ugh, whatever my opinions were on hating music are probably different now. I see music as an experience instead of simply sound, and I also really don't like hating bands because of their appearance, their beliefs, or anything related to that. If they are enjoyable to listen to, I'll listen to them.