Jackson RR24 PICS! Check in this hot guitar!

damn dude you owned me:D well i like my floyd and if thats what ure saying LTDs must have these same too...theyre made in korea i tihnk! well shit if it breaks down but it feels like OFR so i doubt it...its not a licensed its a OFR...cheaper maybe but

Yea I know but for the price of a second hand RR1 I could of bought a custom made ran guitar, but for less than that I could have the RR24 with basically the same specs

I've played a USA soloist once (not sure of the year, it wasn't second hand though) and the floyd looked and felt exatly the same. And if mine was licenced or even slightly differant I would have noticed, I analyse everything about guitars lol

Yea I know but for the price of a second hand RR1 I could of bought a custom made ran guitar, but for less than that I could have the RR24 with basically the same specs

Custom Ran is about 1700eur, right?

Used RR1 is 900-1200eur (probably wouldn't have any pinstripes or bevels)

New RR24 is around 1100eur too

But if you really need 24 frets, then the RR24 would be the best choice, yeah.

Yea, well as I said the floyd seems to be amazing at the moment, but if it does turn out to be unoriginal or wears out in the next year i'll happily replace it with a OFR (I still belive that the one on mine is an OFR though). The guitar just plays and sounds awsome, and if you don't want a neck pickup like me it's perfect

The ping floyd rose's look wierd, but there apparantly good

EDIT EDIT: Nazgul, I like the look of your Jackson stars guitar

The guitar just plays and sounds awsome, and if you don't want a neck pickup like me it's perfect

No doubt about that :). They're made in the same factory as my Jackson Stars so I'm sure it play just as awesome! Where did you see my Jackson Stars btw?
I'm gonna post a pic later of MOP vs. plastic inlays as I promised...

hey...you said that japan made jacksons usually have cheap chinese floyds...well Jackson stars have schallers and if theyre made at the same factory....well you know where im going with this :D main thing is! it feels amazing and lets hope it will continue with that. Btw it just says something like US patented on my bottom plate on the floyd

hey...you said that japan made jacksons usually have cheap chinese floyds...well Jackson stars have schallers and if theyre made at the same factory....well you know where im going with this :D main thing is! it feels amazing and lets hope it will continue with that. Btw it just says something like US patented on my bottom plate on the floyd

Didn't say that.

I see what you mean with Jackson Stars....it's possible that they put the same "OFRs" into their guitars. I'm ordering a Jackson Stars semi-custom at the moment and I'm gonna ask them the same question about OFRs. I'm goinng for made in germany OFR, if not, then Schaller.

Schallers are ALL made in Germany and have made in germany stamp on them near the tremolo arm (I have two and they both have it, one is 17 years old and one is 2 years old). They are the same quality as real OFRs + have hardened steel inserts for intonation screws.

This is what OFR looks on the bottom:
http://www.audiozone.dk/tremolo/OFRchrome4.jpg

Yeah. They made 75 of those first and then they noticed that they fucked up the specs and now they're selling them as limited edition. That's atleast what I know.

Are you sure that the serial is not more like 063608? That would mean that it was made in 06. My Jackson Stars serial is like 05xxxx. Newer Jackson Stars and the current neck-thru MIJ Jacksons share the same serials.

i didnt even know i woud get the limited edition :D when i opened the hardcase containing my rr24 i was liek "OMFG this is so sexed up!" there are either 300 or 75 of them...im more sure its 75 coz so many sites say that :p

Just wondering , is edwards better than RR24? I dont even know if edwards has plastic inlays or original floyd, i think. When i look at mine , it looks like it.