Jackson RR24 PICS! Check in this hot guitar!

The bridge looks like a Licensed Jackson Floyd to me. Sure it's good at first but after 2 years it'll fuck up like mine did.

Now thats a thing im sure it isnt...id be able to feel it. And licensed floyds usually carry the stamp "under the license of floyd rose" . I'll still have a new guitar after 2 years:D i know it...doesnt matter how satisfied im with my guitar i always get new one after some time...but i wont sell this one! thats for sure...its too damn great :cool: :p

The bridge looks like a Licensed Jackson Floyd to me. Sure it's good at first but after 2 years it'll fuck up like mine did.

Now thats a thing im sure it isnt...id be able to feel it. And licensed floyds usually carry the stamp "under the license of floyd rose" . I'll still have a new guitar after 2 years:D i know it...doesnt matter how satisfied im with my guitar i always get new one after some time...but i wont sell this one! thats for sure...its too damn great :cool: :p

btw...jackson really cant put OFR on the specs if it aint..aint that like...illegal?:D

btw...jackson really cant put OFR on the specs if it aint..aint that like...illegal?:D
then again it doesnt have to be schaller or ping either coz theres many types of OFR...
BUT as the wise Polluted soul said...IF it aint OFR then he will happily replace it with a real OFR...and so will i :)

Just wondering , is edwards better than RR24? I dont even know if edwards has plastic inlays or original floyd, i think. When i look at mine , it looks like it.

if youre referring to the alexi sigs edwards make...they have OFR...schaller I THINK and those inlays arent as plastic as they sound...i doubt theyre like MOP but what ive seen theyre nice and glimmery because ive seen a Alexi ESP in real life and they should be similar to his! Its a matter of taste the Edwards vs. Jackson thing because edwards has different looks. It also has a passive humbucker meanwhile the rr24 has a active. BUT what edwards are you talking about?:) ALL edwards should have Original floyd. Thats what it seems like

it's a nice guitar. but i think it's grossly overpriced. my only concern is this emg81 pickup. I used to owe a guitar with emg81 and i didn't like the tone much. Among actives i only like the pickup on DV8-R.

Yeah, I wasn't digging the sound of the pickup when I tried it out the other week.

Maybe it was because the strings were a little further away that I'd have them but still, it wasn't great.

Yeah, I wasn't digging the sound of the pickup when I tried it out the other week.

Maybe it was because the strings were a little further away that I'd have them but still, it wasn't great.

When mine came home action was rly low ...maybe crappy shop setup?=D
The pickup tedns to get a bit bright and sometimes noisy :S im hoping the Peavey windsor with Kerry king EQ im getting will help me improve my sound=)

Yeah, but if you are real Laiho AND Jackson fan boy, you must buy real Jackson custom =)

I will not ever buy Jackson, but my dream is buy Laihos ESP Custom.

Jackson Custom Shop will never make you Alexi Laiho replica guitar. They have this new policy that you can't order artist replicas guitars anymore...unless you change some of the specs (change the finish, fretboard, inlays...).

ROFL, that thing is not worth 500eur, not the 1200 that he is asking :lol:. It's just a bolt on RX10D with 24 frets.

ups... i forgot it was a bolt on :erk: oh well mistake...
but anyway, i wouldn't pay for a custom jacskon and wanted it to look like alexis.... no point in that... rather then ask for different specs (color-art, finish, maybe even thiner neck and etc.) but that's just me....

Yeah, but if you are real Laiho AND Jackson fan boy, you must buy real Jackson custom =)

I will not ever buy Jackson, but my dream is buy Laihos ESP Custom.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fanbois for the fucking loss.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fanbois for the fucking loss.

Yeah 1200 for a modified RX10D or a RR3...whatever :erk: its totally fuckin crazy. I think it LOOKS teh sex but the features are ridiculous i mean...BOLT ON NECK AND LICENSED?:| WTF! on a guitar with the price of a pro guitar. I dont care how fuckin limited edition it is but it is ripoff!:OMG: :mad:

Jackson Custom Shop will never make you Alexi Laiho replica guitar. They have this new policy that you can't order artist replicas guitars anymore...unless you change some of the specs (change the finish, fretboard, inlays...).

really wtf. What if you want a guitar with the specs that someone else already had. "Oh sorry we cant make you that"

really wtf. What if you want a guitar with the specs that someone else already had. "Oh sorry we cant make you that"

yeah, it's total bullshit. they won't make replicas of any big guitars that are known arouond the world. Like Danny Spitz's Jacksons, or Dave Mustaine's, Chris Holmes, Laiho, Latvala too I think, etc.