Japanese release date confirmed!

Ah...yes...quite auto-biographical (band wise) is Rising Anew!

Ahh...Crunching the Numbers is starting to grow on you more Sonata? Awesome!

I've got to say Andy and Gav played an absolute blinder....and I really think the fact that all the guys were PQ fans before they joined the band really comes across on the record

OMG I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me Too!!! :headbang: i only paid for airmail shipping so i wasn't expecting it this soon, super happy to come home to it today :loco:

On my first listen through... all i can say at the moment is that it's a got a very hard hitting sound that demands your attention. I took some pics of the grand opening ceremony of the package as well :lol: i'll put them up when i get a chance (that is if it's ok with you Steve)

I'll be back in the next few days with a full review

We should have a thread specifically made for people to post pictures of themselves with the album, like what a popular Guns N' Roses fansite did when Chinese Democracy was finally released, haha!

Me Too!!! :headbang: i only paid for airmail shipping so i wasn't expecting it this soon, super happy to come home to it today :loco:

On my first listen through... all i can say at the moment is that it's a got a very hard hitting sound that demands your attention. I took some pics of the grand opening ceremony of the package as well :lol: i'll put them up when i get a chance (that is if it's ok with you Steve)

I'll be back in the next few days with a full review

Post away dude! All pics and comments welcome!

Thanks for the feedback so far guys. It's great to know that this album is finally getting heard and even better to know that it is making it's mark with you. Have to say that I am pleased to hear the appreciation for the quality guitar work put in by Andy and Gav, they really worked hard on this (as did we all of course)
For those yet to hear Blood Alliance, I hope you the wait doesn't feel too long.
Looking forward to your further thoughts guys.

Thanks for the great feedback guys! It really means alot :) I cant believe the album arrived so quickly, thats awesome!

I'm so angry right now. Online tracking says the CD was in Stockholm Friday at 8AM. Yeah, that's right. AM. The postal service in this country delivers mail a day after it has arrived at the sorting terminals. Normally the mail arrives somewhere between 11AM and 3PM. SO WHERE'S MY FUCKING CD, SWEDISH POSTAL SYSTEM?

Sorry for the caps. Maybe I'm being childish. It's just frustrating to see Blood Alliance tracks being scrobbled all over Last.FM and not being able to hear it myself. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa. It's ridiculous, really.

I'm so angry right now. Online tracking says the CD was in Stockholm Friday at 8AM. Yeah, that's right. AM. The postal service in this country delivers mail a day after it has arrived at the sorting terminals. Normally the mail arrives somewhere between 11AM and 3PM. SO WHERE'S MY FUCKING CD, SWEDISH POSTAL SYSTEM?

Sorry for the caps. Maybe I'm being childish. It's just frustrating to see Blood Alliance tracks being scrobbled all over Last.FM and not being able to hear it myself. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa. It's ridiculous, really.

Oh man......sorry to hear about the delay, hopefully tomorrow will be the day Alex!

Cronopio, must be hard:p But listen to Steve, hopefully tomorrow!

Btw I just got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

167239_10150127864281678_679171677_7811691_1353596_n.jpg

179807_10150127864341678_679171677_7811692_1412738_n.jpg

167879_10150127864446678_679171677_7811695_6531846_n.jpg

I realized I have been behaving unworthy of a follower of the Quest, and for that I apologize. I just got so carried away.

fool_in_paradise: Congratulations on receiving Blood Alliance. I'm sure you will enjoy it. :kickass:

I realized I have been behaving unworthy of a follower of the Quest, and for that I apologize. I just got so carried away.

fool_in_paradise: Congratulations on receiving Blood Alliance. I'm sure you will enjoy it. :kickass:

don't worry about it Cronopio, i did feel a bit bad about posting after you mentioned you still hadn't got your copy but i didn't mean to rub it in. I'm hoping your copy arrives soon because then we can both say how awesome it is :headbang:
I'll be posting a review of the album later - rest assured fellow Quest members, this album is definitely worth the wait