Japanese release date confirmed!

167239_10150127864281678_679171677_7811691_1353596_n.jpg

179807_10150127864341678_679171677_7811692_1412738_n.jpg

167879_10150127864446678_679171677_7811695_6531846_n.jpg

Looking good dude!

don't worry about it Cronopio, i did feel a bit bad about posting after you mentioned you still hadn't got your copy but i didn't mean to rub it in. I'm hoping your copy arrives soon because then we can both say how awesome it is :headbang:
I'll be posting a review of the album later - rest assured fellow Quest members, this album is definitely worth the wait

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts my friend!

Any news on yours Alex? Or is that a sore question?

I'm glad I finally got into Gamma Ray, it's quenching my thirst for excellent power metal during the wait :lol:

don't worry about it Cronopio, i did feel a bit bad about posting after you mentioned you still hadn't got your copy but i didn't mean to rub it in. I'm hoping your copy arrives soon because then we can both say how awesome it is :headbang:
I'll be posting a review of the album later - rest assured fellow Quest members, this album is definitely worth the wait

Sorry man, my bad. That was way too harsh. Of course I'm happy for any fellow Quester who gets his metallic fists upon the goods. :D

And Steve ... check the other thread, where we post pics of ourselves with the album. ;)

Yeah listening now for the third time and i spend my money well i hear :D Totally worth it.

maybe i should book a flight to UK :D I guess its cheaper that ill go to UK then PQ to NL ..:Smokin:

Keep checking back over the next couple of weeks......I know we are looking at the possibility of shows in Belgium and the Netherlands.

That's so cool to hear that you like the record.....don't forget to let us know which songs you like best and all that stuff!

I gotta say, Steve, it's extremely cool to see you and the other band members communicating with the fans as much as you do. Hardly any other bands you'll find like that!

I gotta say, Steve, it's extremely cool to see you and the other band members communicating with the fans as much as you do. Hardly any other bands you'll find like that!

I think it's something too often neglected by many bands and artists.....but to me it at the absolute core of being in a band. I appreciate the support from you guys....and until we can play live for all of you, this is the best way I can think of to thank you all!:wave: