Kata-meeting

How about Japan? Thats kind of the middle or everything if you include Australia... *sigh* I wish Australia was the opposite way around between Africa and South America...

But then the Thai food would not be as good...

That might not make sense...

It's past my bed time...

*sighs* I come with bad news -at least for me- as I won't have holidays (or car) by then...

...this means I'm out :erk:

But let's see things positive: Space for someone new! :Smug: seeing this old lad all the time should become boring anyway *lol*

Guys and girls.. I think it's better to reschedule the meeting this time. Since Lia isn't coming Markus doesn't have a car, and I'm having some trouble with work too.
So I suggest we postpone it 'till everyone can come without problem, otherwise only a few of us will have a half-assed meeting this time :/

Markus is trying to organise a car. Camille is coming to NL no matter what, so some of us will meet for sure, so those who want/can, please don't give up, come and have fun!

And then, it doesn't have to be a 'planned' meeting like we had before, we'll just meet and see whatever the f*ck we feel like doing and have a good time! :)

Markus is trying to organise a car. Camille is coming to NL no matter what, so some of us will meet for sure, so those who want/can, please don't give up, come and have fun!

And then, it doesn't have to be a 'planned' meeting like we had before, we'll just meet and see whatever the f*ck we feel like doing and have a good time! :)

Completely agree with Martijn!! Being discouraged so easily might be perfectly katatonic but actually, I believe no good will ever come of this :rolleyes: There's no guarantee that everyone could come to a rescheduled meeting, there might always be something getting into someone's way, so I'd say everyone who is able and willing to come shall be there and have fun and I hope to see the rest of you some other time in the future.
By the way, if Unicorn doesn't get a car I could certainly pick him up, his place is not that far away from my route and you know I like driving... ;)

Completely agree with Martijn!! Being discouraged so easily might be perfectly katatonic but actually, I believe no good will ever come of this :rolleyes:
:D
There's no guarantee that everyone could come to a rescheduled meeting, there might always be something getting into someone's way, so I'd say everyone who is able and willing to come shall be there and have fun and I hope to see the rest of you some other time in the future.
By the way, if Unicorn doesn't get a car I could certainly pick him up, his place is not that far away from my route and you know I like driving... ;)
There ya go Markus! :)

Completely agree with Martijn!! Being discouraged so easily might be perfectly katatonic but actually, I believe no good will ever come of this :rolleyes: There's no guarantee that everyone could come to a rescheduled meeting, there might always be something getting into someone's way, so I'd say everyone who is able and willing to come shall be there and have fun and I hope to see the rest of you some other time in the future.

I agree with Martijn en Cis!
A rescheduled meeting wouldn't be a good idea for me I think, because in a few months time I probably wont be able to travel and after that I will never have time I'm afraid .... I will tell you all in person what that's all about .....:oops:
So we'll burn some candles for the ones not able to make it ;) or is that to dramatic? ok we'll just drink a few drinks in your honor and have a fun night no matter what!!!