Kata-meeting

Seriously now, I have just been asked to provide hosting for a meeting in December, to which I gladly agreed.

The meeting will take place between the 13th and 23rd of December. Exact date to be announced! Most likely a Saturday.

I know I can't be called a 'regular' anymore but if I'm welcome I'd be up for it too :oops:
Since I have my own house now you're all welcome at my home too but it may be a little more difficult to reach than Martijn's place.

I know I can't be called a 'regular' anymore but if I'm welcome I'd be up for it too :oops:
Since I have my own house now you're all welcome at my home too but it may be a little more difficult to reach than Martijn's place.
I'd loooooove to come down to your place and get toooootally wasted on a gazillion Belgian beers, hell yeah!

But logistically it seems my place is a bit more easy to reach for most of the others. Pat and Camille can take the train from The Hague to Utreg, Vinnie can take the train from Arnhem to Utreg, Markus, Swany and Sabine drive in from the East and Gorik (of course you're welcome!) from the South. Zeist is the center of the Kata-meeting universe!!11one!1! :kickass:

:)

Kata-meeting! That's music to my ears! =D

Depending on which date it's gonna be I'm totally in!!!
By the way, I moved my place... a little more to the South. So say I'm gonna drive myself I could give Unicorn a ride... I'd love to give Cis one, too, but I wonder how that could work out o_O ...which is if I come and drive at all.

But jeez... how long haven't I seen any of you guys? Eternity! I can hardly think of anything better to take farewell of 2008 than with a cozy, nice Kata-meeting... nice people, nice music, nice booze, nice food... teh family!

Only thing still missing: Katatonia :erk: *sob*