Kata-meeting

My living room is more like a jam room (drums, guitars, amps, keyboard,...) so it would be pretty cool, but yeah, logistically it's not as interesting for the Dutchies and Germans!
And I also have a car these days, so I'm relieved I'm rid of trains and buses.
I can pick up people whose path I need to cross :p

Yay yay , its all coming together :D

Alyona :'( one day it will happen!!!

Let's talk about dates ! What is a good date between the 13th and 23th of dec. for you guys?
So then Camille can plan her trip around that.
The only day that I'm not free is on the 18th of dec because I have an exam to take that night.

It would be grrreeeat to see you guys again, and of course you're still considered a regular Gorik :)
And any new people are welcome as well!!! (well... its not my house actually:loco: but im sure that as long as you respect Martijns Houserules (which are of course horrendous and incredibly strict:loco:) he too has the same idea of the more the merrier :D , right?)

yay yay yay

man if i didn't live in the United States i would totally go!
damn that sucks!
but i hope all of you who do go have a lot of fun.

Ahhh, finally, another meeting!!!
In any case, Belgium or Netherlands, it will be quite a long drive but I don't mind ;)
As for the date, I'll prefer the 20th. It would be very hard for me to make it the other weekend 'cause I'd have to be back early on Sunday, considering the long drive, it wouldn't be fun.
Looking forward to meeting all my dear kata- friends :)

Ahhh, finally, another meeting!!!
In any case, Belgium or Netherlands, it will be quite a long drive but I don't mind ;)
As for the date, I'll prefer the 20th. It would be very hard for me to make it the other weekend 'cause I'd have to be back early on Sunday, considering the long drive, it wouldn't be fun.
Looking forward to meeting all my dear kata- friends :)

You diehard nightdriver ;P

20th is purrrfect with me, too :loco: ...maybe I'll have holidays the week after *scratches head* then I could go straight to my parents' place on my way back... and stop by at some place near Arnhem to stalk Vinny *evil snicker* sounds like quite of a plan to me... darn *shakes fist* gimme holidays :/

I'm so amazed and happy about how quickly this has come together!

Thank you for redirecting me here Patty!

I am also "ALL GO" for the 20th although I think I will have to head back on the 23rd for family gatherings...

:hotjump:

Cool :)
How come we all agree on the same date so easily?! Apparantly, the vibes are good...:loco:
I'll be there if my old car doesn't let me down like it did today (fucking headlights finally went completely crazy but on Monday it should be fixed forevermore I hope).
So now the next question should be: Who's bringing what? Food, drinks, guitars, Christmas tree or whatever...???