katatonia collection

So today I recieved in the mail an Original copy of Tonights Decision....no bonus tracks....with the press release by Peaceville..
The cd case says Promo copy but I thought the promo would be in a cardboard sleeve. Do any of you have a promo copy in a regular cd case? I know that the usual promo is in a cardboard sleeve.....It also has different artwork in it...I have not taken the time to pull out the re-release of it to see exactly what is diferent but I know the artwork on the CD is different, definately worth the 13$ I paid for it.....poor ebay descriptions lead to good deals...haha ;)

So my question is- do any of you have a TD promo in a regular cd case and if you have the cardboard promo what is the cd art?

Deliverance6 said:
So today I recieved in the mail an Original copy of Tonights Decision....no bonus tracks....with the press release by Peaceville..
The cd case says Promo copy but I thought the promo would be in a cardboard sleeve. Do any of you have a promo copy in a regular cd case? I know that the usual promo is in a cardboard sleeve.....It also has different artwork in it...I have not taken the time to pull out the re-release of it to see exactly what is diferent but I know the artwork on the CD is different, definately worth the 13$ I paid for it.....poor ebay descriptions lead to good deals...haha ;)

So my question is- do any of you have a TD promo in a regular cd case and if you have the cardboard promo what is the cd art?

For those who have Rain Without End...where'd you get it? haha, ive been looking for like 2 years. Also...how about Jhva Elohim Meth. If anyone knows where these 2 are available...it'd be much appreciated if you let me know.

-Viva Emptiness
-Last Fair Deal Gone Down
-Tonights Decision
-DODS
-BMD
-Discouraged Ones
-For Funerals to Come
-Grey Dawn

not much of a collection :erk:

zzz said:
So far Reece..... I'm the only one with the original copy of the Cleveland show. You, Paula, and Anders are the ONLY other ones to have it....I hopefully intend that you three will keep it that way. I trust you to do your best to not let it spread around. It will ruin the plans for the upcoming DVD and then comes the problems with people selling it for major amounts of money.
Let's not forget who recorded the show!;)

shit bro...you know Im not gonna let it leak....
I didnt know Paula got one....thats cool...she is awesome!!!!
Im sure youll get the credit for taping it as I told Anders specifically that you had recorded it(sorry you didnt get credit on the DVD bro.....I forgot to tell the person I had make it for us)
Worry not my friend....I am a humble man and need no credit...and no amount of money is worth fuckin shit up for the KATS...
Peace

Hmm...
Jhva Elohim Meth... The Revival [on it's way!]
For Funerals to Come [original] [on it's way!]
Brave Murder Day
Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Viva Emptiness
Brave Yester Days

Related items:
Diabolical Masquerade - Death's Design OMPST
Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in my Heart vinyl and autographed [on it's way!]

What I need to get:
Dance of December Souls
Saw You Drown
Sounds of Decay
Discouraged Ones [some bastard stole my copy]
Tonight's Decision [ditto]
October Tide - Rain Without End and Grey Dawn
The first 3 Diabolical Masquerade albums.

Deliverance6 said:
Yes...this is where discussion of rarities and collectables should be posted.
I will keep an eye on all the U.S. ebay shit and post it here....just in case you guys dont look at it everyday like I do.
Please don't post it here! You'll ruin my chances of ever winning anything :erk:.

;)

Jinn said:
What I need to get:
Dance of December Souls
Saw You Drown
Sounds of Decay
Discouraged Ones [some bastard stole my copy]
Tonight's Decision [ditto]
October Tide - Rain Without End and Grey Dawn
The first 3 Diabolical Masquerade albums.
Are those first three DM releases rare by any chance. Once again there's auction for Nightwork and The Phantom Lodge digipacks...

And hell, I'm gonna get Sounds of Decay soon, too - I don't care how much it costs!

Corpinen said:
Are those first three DM releases rare by any chance. Once again there's auction for Nightwork and The Phantom Lodge digipacks...

And hell, I'm gonna get Sounds of Decay soon, too - I don't care how much it costs!
Aye! Gonna get SoD and The Phantom Lodge soon. I read through this thread for the first time just now and can't but wonder the incredible (or terrible?) amount of Katatonia stuff you guys, Deliverance6 in particular, have! I'm afraid I'm bound to collecting some K stuff as well. o_O I mean, I thought I'd be happy to have the songs on any official release, but now it seems I'll be spending a pretty penny in coming months to get the first pressings of each.

I must say, however, that sometimes there are 2nd hand record stores and so on, in Finland that aren't aware of the value of some of these items. For instance, as pointed out in another thread, FFTC (white logo) was sold for 6,50€ last week. (Yesterday the guy who bought it tried to persuade me to buy it for 40€.) Or the copy of Grey Dawn I saw a year ago for 8€. My stupidity not to be more persistent in getting those items. Anyway, that's 'nuff for now.