katatonia collection

Corpinen said:
Aye! Gonna get SoD and The Phantom Lodge soon. I read through this thread for the first time just now and can't but wonder the incredible (or terrible?) amount of Katatonia stuff you guys, Deliverance6 in particular, have! I'm afraid I'm bound to collecting some K stuff as well.

Get ready for the long haul brother.....haha, I emailed Anders once about how I had the collection complete....he proceded to crush me by informing me of all the things I didnt have :erk: ...Katatonia is a very collectable band...I still have a few things to get!! I am excluding all russian releases though....I dont feel I need those really, but everything else I do need.
I will update my collection soon as there have been a few sweet additions.
Reece

I pretty well on my way of owning everything I want, what I pretty much only really want now are the Jhva Elohim Meth demo and the split 10" with Primordial, but those are some rare gems of course... Gonna have to get lucky sometime..

Also, I'm more into collecting mainly sound/picture carriers, rather than shirts/posters etc.. Don't really care for those as collectables.

All thats on my list is:
Jhva Elohim Meth demo
Sounds of Decay
Saw You Drown
Both October Tide albums
The first 3 Diabolical Masquerade albums

Then I shall be happy.

Deliverance6 said:
Get ready for the long haul brother.....haha, I emailed Anders once about how I had the collection complete....he proceded to crush me by informing me of all the things I didnt have :erk: ...Katatonia is a very collectable band...I still have a few things to get!! I am excluding all russian releases though....I dont feel I need those really, but everything else I do need.
Reece
Yeah, I read that mail from Anders in the thread - sweet! And yes, Katatonia is definitely one of the most colloectable bands, 'cos they've never recorded a bad song - IMO!

Anyway, sent money for Nightwork today, made an offer for For funerals... (initial pressing) yesterday and sent money for Sounds of Decay and The Phantom Lodge yesterday as well. I'm starting to reach you, Deliverance6.... NOT!!

Deliverance6 said:
Corpinen said:
Aye! Gonna get SoD and The Phantom Lodge soon. I read through this thread for the first time just now and can't but wonder the incredible (or terrible?) amount of Katatonia stuff you guys, Deliverance6 in particular, have! I'm afraid I'm bound to collecting some K stuff as well.
Reece
Btw, Deliverance6, do you have the LFDGD digipack that incudes the bonus tracks:
Sulfur
March 4
Help Me Disappear
I didn't know such version existed until I bumbed into one in www.firebox.fi! Check it out if you're missing it.

Anyway, some additions to my Kata collection coming up next week...
What reminds me, how much would you pay for a package that includes:
Katatonia: Teargas, Jhva Elohim Meth... The Revival, For funerals to come (original)
October Tide: Grey Dawn??

And are there other cd-pressings of Jhva Elohim Meth... besides the initial one?

Deliverance6 said:
> 1. Brave Yester Days

note:
the european version is missing the gold tone in the text and will be replaced
once its sold out. the american version has a bad packaging design where it cuts off one page.

So...does anyone have both versions and can take an actual pix of how it is really different?

Euro version = avant garde
US version = Century media?

thank you !

lucifer1126 said:
So...does anyone have both versions and can take an actual pix of how it is really different?

Euro version = avant garde
US version = Century media?

thank you !

I have the DIGI release and the regular CD case release.........one is the Avantgarde release(REGULAR CD CASE)and one is liscensed to CM(DIGI CD)

The Avantgarde release is still sealed and I intend ot keep it that way.....sorry brother...wish I knew the difference too but Im into having sealed stuff so......

ok...help me out here guys..

what does the sweet nurse TS look like? and anyone know what brand of Tshirt it is?

Also...i know there's a tonight's decision TS but was there any made for Tonight's Music?

and also..is there two kinds of reissue of tonight's decision? one of them is the common reissue limited edition digipaks w/2 bonus tracks and i assume there's no booklet?

The other one i'm confused about is the limited edition slipcase jewelcase reissue version o_O help :(
Thanx