katatonia collection

Mantraschism said:
@Deliverance6: War it out we shall! I can be a sneaky bastard when I want, too. I'm not really in the mood to just let this one go. Not without a fight. =] Also, where the hell did you get the CLEAR one? I'd love to have that. Oh well, when/if Anders puts one up on eBay, maybe after the RED one, I'll just have to snag that.

@Jinn: Well, nice to meet you Ryan! But if you were talking to me about MY selling that demo, or, when/if I win the red one, one of my demos, well, I'm sorry, but I'm never selling it/them. =\ But good luck in the future; I'm sure Anders has more of these that he'll sell eventually.

Ryan

I won the clear one on ebay about a month ago...55$ total....therefore I was really suprised that the Blue one went for as much as it did......Anders advised me to not bid too high though....so I kind of thought he would have another one....and so I didnt.
I have actually talked to Anders recently and this is the last of the demos he has.....no more clear ones or blue ones or red ones.....THIS IS IT.......So if its war you guys want its war youll get.....but everyone wait till right before the end of the auction....no sense in bidding it up like a bunch of idiots just so some dipshit kids can try to outbid us and then back out in the end....AGREED?????

MADTINUS.....WAR COMP is sold....always after auction someone wants them.....hehe..

MadTinus said:
Haha, then I will help the price go up a little, couldn't bear to see that everyone would just give up and you run away with it for a bargain ;).

what do you mean????....thats exactly whats supposed to happen.....that was my point of writing out all that intimidation shit....haha

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ;)

Well, if this is it, then I'll try my best. I agree about not going nuts bidding right now; it's senseless. I merely placed the first bid so that I could be responsible for STARTING THE MADNESS. So, that blue demo that I got is the last one? If so, that's fucking awesome. And the clear one that you got, was that the last one, too? Or might we see another clear one in the future?

Anyway, I'll see you at the end of the auction... or, right before the end, anyway. =P

Ryan

Mantraschism said:
Well, if this is it, then I'll try my best. I agree about not going nuts bidding right now; it's senseless. I merely placed the first bid so that I could be responsible for STARTING THE MADNESS. So, that blue demo that I got is the last one? If so, that's fucking awesome. And the clear one that you got, was that the last one, too? Or might we see another clear one in the future?

Anyway, I'll see you at the end of the auction... or, right before the end, anyway. =P

Ryan

The guy I bought mine from didnt even know what he had.....it was just listed as JEM DEMO....no color added to it.....so I emailed him about it....

im sure that we will see one of these every once in awhile....since Ive been watching ebay everyday (couple years)Ive seen probably 3-5 of these for sale......but not the clear ones.....mostly blue.

See you at the end of the auction......when your all sad and shit.... ;)

Deliverance6 said:
WOW......tinus and jaflintyvah.....
Soooo smart to bid it up now instead of at the end :err:
Keep wasting money guys.....you win at the end of the auction....so whats the point of bidding now??????
Haha, I know! I don't understand these guys either that keep bidding to be the high bidder days before the auction ends, but I just placed a bid and this guy overbid me within the minute, so I thought, OK, we're playing that game, you want, you got it! :D So I overbid him again and he overbid me etc. etc.. I don't understand this guy either.. I just thought, if you want it so bad, I'm gonna make you suffer dude!! Haha ;) I know some of you will go for it no matter what the cost so I know I'm not gonna win it anyway..

When I'm bidding on an item and get overbid, I always wait till the last minute and place my final bid.

Oh, and by the way: http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3869103965&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT :)

Funny I got this for just $15.50, there's another one listed now, which ends in a bit less than 7 hours, which is already on $21.49! :D

Fucking hell, you guys. Why in the hell are you bidding all this cash NOW? You've got to be retarded. At this rate this damn thing will be over 300 fucking dollars! Man... If it's just going to continue like this for the next four days, you all can have it. I can't afford this kind of thing. Congratulations, assholes.

Mantraschism said:
Fucking hell, you guys. Why in the hell are you bidding all this cash NOW? You've got to be retarded. At this rate this damn thing will be over 300 fucking dollars! Man... If it's just going to continue like this for the next four days, you all can have it. I can't afford this kind of thing. Congratulations, assholes.

Agreed.....I dont need it for that price....besides I might be getting a RED one from someone else.....

Haha, yeah, this Finnish guy seems pretty determined to get it, but indeed, why is he bidding so much now, it's so stupid.. $81 already... Maybe it's cause he knows the money's going to the "save-Anders'-cat" fund ;).

Hi from jaflintyva.....

...Im not Finnish!....the reason why i can bid so much for this is due to economics, its listed in $ and the exchange rate favours me at the moment so $100 aint to much to me yet.

The other reason is it looks so beautful at the same time as been menicing and i just need it!!!!!!!! It needs to be in a framed display with the other two!!!

You might think im a fool but just sometimes you have to be mad....you only live once(i think???)so i mayaswell spend me money!

Why is it not smart to bid high untill the auction ends???...it sorts out who really wants it!

To be honest i can imagine i am not going to win this anyway, as much as i want it!.
If you put in to consideration what i've seen the "saw you drown" ep go for then something even difficult to find like this tape is worth the bidding!Even the Jhva Elohim Meth LP goes for around $50 these days and most of the time it can be sorced out easily.

I don't want to come across as throwing my money away but something like this is hard to pass if you know what i mean.

FlinTYhawK said:
Why is it not smart to bid high untill the auction ends???...it sorts out who really wants it!
Yeah, but bidding high so long before the auction ends only gives other people the time to overbid you, if you bid at the last minute (or second preferably), you don't give them that chance and you'll mostly get the item a lot cheaper than otherwise.

I have got two questions for you experts:
1. Is Sounds of Decay considered rare? I suppose not, but I want to be certain...

2. Is Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in my heart promo CD signed by Blackheim worth anything? I hope so, cuz' I think I've made a good deal :)