katatonia collection

lucifer1126 said:
and also..is there two kinds of reissue of tonight's decision? one of them is the common reissue limited edition digipaks w/2 bonus tracks and i assume there's no booklet?

The other one i'm confused about is the limited edition slipcase jewelcase reissue version o_O help :(
Thanx
Yes, there's 2 versions of the TD re-issue, first there was the slipcase jewel re-issue en then the digi, both have the same bonustracks. The digi indeed has no booklet, but the lyrics printed on the panels of the digipak, I thought it was a bit minimal/cheap (ordered it but gave it to my brother), some inner-booklet artwork is missing on the digi, that's why I like the regular jewel case version better.

Don't really know about the T-shirt issue, I'm not really into that ;).

JHVA ELOHIM METH original blue demo tape, signed by Anders, will land itself into my collection here pretty soon. \m/

I agree about this band being so collectable. I was just thinking the other day that Katatonia was pretty much becoming my, 'Try to collect everything by them' band, which I suppose makes them tied for Blind Guardian and Opeth as my favorite band. ^_^ Although, my Opeth collection is pretty weak: all I have is the seven albums, none of which are first pressing (although I do have Deliverance on both digipack and jewel case), Morningrise reissue, Lamentations, and a logo shirt. T_T My BG and Katatonia collections are tied, and, incidentally, I'm missing an EP of both bands: BG - A Past and Future Secret and Katatonia - Saw You Drown. =\ Kinda sucks. Oh well.

@Corpinen

That ain't very rare, no. But to say something is rare is a good way of making a big buck i suppose. Or he's just not aware of the fact that it's common :)

its not that rare....youll see them now and again.....a must have for your collection, but not for a TON of money....I think I got mine for about 15$.......

As for my collection its about time to do an update....when I have a spare hour or so....hehe.

Not sure if I already posted my recent update, but add a Brave Murder Day shirt to my collection here in a few days. Also...

...God dammit, Anders. Why do you have to be selling the RED demo now, too? This means I have to try to win it, and I can't afford it for another week and a half, just about. T_T Well, let the bidding begin, I guess. I get first dibs. \m/ But if I win this, will you sign this one, too?

Ryan

yeah I saw this new item too...I think the red cassette is even more beautiful than the blue one...but with all these people bidding I'm sure I will never win the auction at a reasonable price...

Mantraschism said:
Not sure if I already posted my recent update, but add a Brave Murder Day shirt to my collection here in a few days. Also...

...God dammit, Anders. Why do you have to be selling the RED demo now, too? This means I have to try to win it, and I can't afford it for another week and a half, just about. T_T Well, let the bidding begin, I guess. I get first dibs. \m/ But if I win this, will you sign this one, too?

Ryan

I shall buy one of the demos from you. It won't matter if it's signed, or the price, because I need a JEM demo, and my name is Ryan as well :)

OK....I let the blue demo go by without too much of a fight......I suggest that those thinking of bidding on the red demo...DONT BOTHER.....I will win this one.....regardless of the cost........just a suggestion though....we can war it out if you want to.....

I have to apologise but I do NEED this one....and the BLue one too.....fortunately the clear one is already on its way!!!!

Haha, then I will help the price go up a little, couldn't bear to see that everyone would just give up and you run away with it for a bargain ;).

BTW Reece, you better lower the opening bid for that WAR Compilation you're listing, you'll never sell it this way.. It ended bidless at least twice now right? BTW, I'm not saying this for my own benefit, I already own one since it came out ;).

@Deliverance6: War it out we shall! I can be a sneaky bastard when I want, too. I'm not really in the mood to just let this one go. Not without a fight. =] Also, where the hell did you get the CLEAR one? I'd love to have that. Oh well, when/if Anders puts one up on eBay, maybe after the RED one, I'll just have to snag that.

@Jinn: Well, nice to meet you Ryan! But if you were talking to me about MY selling that demo, or, when/if I win the red one, one of my demos, well, I'm sorry, but I'm never selling it/them. =\ But good luck in the future; I'm sure Anders has more of these that he'll sell eventually.

Ryan