katatonia collection

i agree with you about the girl t-shirts, ether. it's the only one that really do suit me good actually. it's so hard to find something in L or so...

what's the sound of UNCANNY like?

ether Subdive really rock!!!!![/QUOTE said:
Yes, absolutely!!!!!
I even broke my listening- to- music- law (= change the CD/ tape as soon as it's over) and listened to them TWICE on the SAME day- and that means they must be really good! The songs win with every listen and they rock as hell!!! Perfect music to listen to while driving in a car or cycling from Knätte to Ulricehamn and back on a rainy summer afternoon... :headbang:

And so it is complete.......Saw you drown-Added!
I am done, my quest is now over. All that I wanted I now have. At least I think that now. About 1000$ spent, I think that should be enough. And the question remains....should I sell it all now and start over?

JESUS, sometimes I feel stupid. I was talking to Anders about my collection a bit (by e-mail of course) and as it ended up I sent him an email containing all of my collection. To my suprise and shame he sent back an email with a list of EVERYTHING they have ever done. Its f-in HUGE. And so it turns out that my work is only 2/3 complete. I am sure that some of the things I will never find, but the quest (obsession) for all things Katatonic rages on. I dont know how I am gonna find this shit, but I must.
I hope that my posting to myself in this thread doesnt bother anyone (lol).

Deliverance6 said:
JESUS, sometimes I feel stupid. I was talking to Anders about my collection a bit (by e-mail of course) and as it ended up I sent him an email containing all of my collection. To my suprise and shame he sent back an email with a list of EVERYTHING they have ever done. Its f-in HUGE. And so it turns out that my work is only 2/3 complete. I am sure that some of the things I will never find, but the quest (obsession) for all things Katatonic rages on. I dont know how I am gonna find this shit, but I must.
I hope that my posting to myself in this thread doesnt bother anyone (lol).
They have a DODS LP (500 Copies) on ebay and a W.A.R. Compilation Battle of Pride CD on e-bay right now. Maybe that will help your quest to become Katatonic King! :p

Ive been spying those for a few days. There are two DODS lps up for bid right now, the latter of which is much cheaper. So I wait. I got the WAR comp about 3 weeks ago.
I have been neglecting my responsibilities in regards to money so I can only buy in small doses for awhile :ill: .
Thanx for lookin out for me though. I hope you got my email about the buckle ;)

I got

Viva Emptines
Last Fair Deal Gone down
Tonight's Decision
Discouraged ones
+ Too big Viva Emtines Xl shirt. My Real size is S :)

Want list

Brave Murder Day
Brave yester days
Sounds of Decay
Dance of December Souls
For Funerals to Come

MorbidEnemy said:
They have a DODS LP (500 Copies) on ebay and a W.A.R. Compilation Battle of Pride CD on e-bay right now. Maybe that will help your quest to become Katatonic King! :p

I am not sure I read this correctly till now. W.A.R. compilation- Battle of Pride, is that something other than the one i have?

Deliverance6 said:
I am not sure I read this correctly till now. W.A.R. compilation- Battle of Pride, is that something other than the one i have?
Yup :loco: , It just contains Love Of The Swan instead of both LOTS and Black Erotica. It also contains different track listings and different bands as well. It's still KATATONIA related.

MorbidEnemy said:
Yup :loco: , It just contains Love Of The Swan instead of both LOTS and Black Erotica. It also contains different track listings and different bands as well. It's still KATATONIA related.

Oh well, it seems that I wont be buying anything for a few since I just found out I got fired this morning. I am sorry to have missed it when I felt secure enough to have bought it :cry:

Deliverance6 said:
Oh well, it seems that I wont be buying anything for a few since I just found out I got fired this morning. I am sorry to have missed it when I felt secure enough to have bought it :cry:
Ouch! that sounds bad :erk:

Deliverance6 said:
Please tell me you won that other buckle!!!!!!!!!! You definately deserve to own one. :D
Yay! I won/bought a belt buckle!! :headbang:

Hmm, why won't it let me post that link?

Anyways, I have all of their CDs except Jhva and Saw You Drown, I have the Discouraged Ones vinyl, all the Diabolical Masquerade CDs including an autographed version of The Phantom Lodge, and both Bloodbath CDs.