KICK-OFF 2013 -- LINE-UP REVEALED!

Not that I have to explain myself but here goes:

-In the Silence sounded generic.
-I like Savatage but don't want to see CIIC play it and I find them boring.
-Rhapsody in any incarnation is beyond horrible as is mostly all power metal.

However I wil go on Friday and Saturday as I usually do.

you don't have to explain yourself, everyone has different tastes and likes, the phrase(?) "meh" with no follow up just annoys me :D

Excellent job. CIIC playing Wake Of Magellan? Yes please! Also looking forward to In The Silence. Not really a Rhapsody fan, but I know they're hugely popular and should sell tons tickets for what sounds like a very special show. Thanks for putting this together!

dt

Olaf the voice of Luca. I really hate that he is not a part of the group anymore. hope that Conti can rock those classic solo album songs. It was for me Hayer's voice that made Turilli's solo stuff way better than any Rhapsody albums.

Not that I have to explain myself but here goes:

-In the Silence sounded generic.
-I like Savatage but don't want to see CIIC play it and I find them boring.
-Rhapsody in any incarnation is beyond horrible as is mostly all power metal.

However I wil go on Friday and Saturday as I usually do.
Bravo! Spoken like a true progsnob! When I first started attending the festival and joined the forum, I used to give prog a chance, but it's horse's ass comments like this and people like you who have ingrained in me a near hatred for the music and even the mention of the word "prog"because of individuals like you who try to shove it down our throats that prog is the be-all and end-all of music and everything else is trash. Nathan really put himself out for this show, was as excited as hell to give us the news and you shit all over it. It's one thing to say you don't like the bands, but to be an ignorant, pompous ass about it is bullshit beyond belief. Hopefully, I said what a few of you were thinking. If not, then fine. I stand alone.

Bravo! Spoken like a true progsnob! When I first started attending the festival and joined the forum, I used to give prog a chance, but it's horse's ass comments like this and people like you who have ingrained in me a near hatred for the music and even the mention of the word "prog"because of individuals like you who try to shove it down our throats that prog is the be-all and end-all of music and everything else is trash. Nathan really put himself out for this show, was as excited as hell to give us the news and you shit all over it. It's one thing to say you don't like the bands, but to be an ignorant, pompous ass about it is bullshit beyond belief. Hopefully, I said what a few of you were thinking. If not, then fine. I stand alone.

This.

Btw, dtfanatic, you're an idiot. Just in case you didn't know it already.

My eyes got huge at the Wake CD on the screen. WoM in it's entirety makes the entire show for me, even though all the rest of it is an amazing addition.

Wow you guys need to get the sand out of your vaginas. Just because I loathe power metal doesn't mean I think prog is the end all be all, or that all other music is trash. Tell me where I said that? That's right I didn't. I also said I liked Savatage, it seems you all missed that too. Some of my favorite artists of all time are not even remotely prog. Nor did I shit on Nathan by my "meh" comment. I've seen a million times worse on here, and believe me, there's lots here that think Rhapsody (any version) suck. The fact that you wouldn't like a certain kind of music because someone else doesn't like the kind you like is pretty narrow minded. Seems the only idiots are you guys that need reading comprehension classes. Oh and BTW, AngrA sucks. Have a nice day. :)

Wow you guys need to get the sand out of your vaginas. Just because I loathe power metal doesn't mean I think prog is the end all be all, or that all other music is trash. Tell me where I said that? That's right I didn't. I also said I liked Savatage, it seems you all missed that too. Some of my favorite artists of all time are not even remotely prog. Nor did I shit on Nathan by my "meh" comment. I've seen a million times worse on here, and believe me, there's lots here that think Rhapsody (any version) suck. The fact that you wouldn't like a certain kind of music because someone else doesn't like the kind you like is pretty narrow minded. Seems the only idiots are you guys that need reading comprehension classes. Oh and BTW, AngrA sucks. Have a nice day. :)
Re-read your last post. I wasn't talking about the "meh" comment. You didn't have to mention anything specific. Your pompous ass, condescending, self-important post about the three bands did all of that for you.

Now now ladies. Why don't you re-read your post of all the things you accused me of that I never said? Oh no that would be too easy. Now wait for it...SX rules!

To go the opposite of the negativity, I will say I am excited about this lineup, and say way to go to Nathan for booking a unique and excellent Kick Off line up. Will not be missing this!

Wow you guys need to get the sand out of your vaginas.

I don't come to the PPUSA board very much anymore simply because of stuff like this.

This is a metal message board and mostly what we do is talk about metal, true enough. The fact is, NO ONE here likes every band out there. That is normal. However, most were are respectful of others enough to not go where you went.
You state people need reading compensation classes...... I don't personally see that, but I see you as someone who needs to learn what tact is. If you don't like the bands I think there is a more respectful way to say it. I don't think you would find it pleasing if someone said one of your favorite bands was "beyond horrible."

Bryant