Kommando lost a finger, no longer in Arghoslent

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL HAIL THE FREE MARKETPLACE OF IDEAS.

It's not something to be feared, you know. Just get the fuck over it. Also I agree with Int.

How do we not know that BlackMetalTyrone isn't just some white honky from Rhode Island? Tyrone will you please post a picture of your arboreal residing self (preferably in some metal attire) to validate your tr00 existence as a coonervillian? I'd certainly be most obliged.

Atlas Shrugged said:
How do we not know that BlackMetalTyrone isn't just some white honky from Rhode Island? Tyrone will you please post a picture of your arboreal residing self (preferably in some metal attire) to validate your tr00 existence as a coonervillian? I'd certainly be most obliged.

I can assure you Im not a white person, Ill try and post a pic, I just got a digital camera yesterday. Whats with the tyrone thing anyway, thats not even a common name. You are an Ignorant asshole.

The 20 Blackest Boy Names
1. DeShawn
2. DeAndre
3. Marquis
4. Darnell
5. Terrell
6. Malik
7. Trevon
8. Tyrone
9. Willie
10. Dominique
11. Demetrius
12. Reginald
13. Jamal
14. Maurice
15. Jalen
16. Darius
17. Xavier
18. Terrance
19. Andre
20. Darryl

lmao at Reginald

Thats not really funny heres some white guy names
tyler
taylor
matt
matt
matt
matt
bob
bob
bob
bob
mike
mike
richard
dick
rick
bob
matt
bob
bob
bob
josh
josh
josh
robert
bob
rob
bob
bob
josh

by the way, my name is Max, and I dont see whats wrong with terrel, and people stopped naming there kids leroy in the 40's.

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
That doesn't help explain Leroy Jenkins at all, because I highly doubt he's over 40. Also, hi I'm Matt.

Holy shit, I'm amazed that you people haven't gotten tired of this whole black thing yet...

And no, Int, you did not post something constructive in this thread. Nonetheless I wholeheartedly agree with you.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
I can assure you Im not a white person, Ill try and post a pic, I just got a digital camera yesterday. Whats with the tyrone thing anyway, thats not even a common name. You are an Ignorant asshole.

Circuit City really needs to update their video surveillance. Regardless of whatever means you went about in acquiring this camera, I'm certainly glad you did. I believe that you are a far cry from this Tyrone persona in which you portray. A highly elaborate scheme to put one over on your fellow man. The concept that a negro would be able to use a computer, let alone have the income to purchase one is too farcical for me to believe. It's about as plausible as say "Krigloch going on a bike ride". Remove my doubt by getting off your primate posterior and displaying your self-proclaimed madagascarian mug at once you fiend! :err:

Atlas Shrugged said:
Circuit City really needs to update their video surveillance. Regardless of whatever means you went about in acquiring this camera, I'm certainly glad you did. I believe that you are a far cry from this Tyrone persona in which you portray. A highly elaborate scheme to put one over on your fellow man. The concept that a negro would be able to use a computer, let alone have the income to purchase one is too farcical for me to believe. It's about as plausible as say "Krigloch going on a bike ride". Remove my doubt by getting off your primate posterior and displaying your self-proclaimed madagascarian mug at once you fiend! :err:

Genius.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
No not really. You are white, you wouldn't understand if I explained it to you, you pale motha fucka.
I don't understand - if race doesn't exist, how does race enter into this statement as a determining factor of what segments of the population will understand you versus the segments that won't?

Fuck off BlackMetalTyrant you superfluous coalskin turd. Fuck off Int you Anne Nicole Smith wannabe. Fuck off Deron you shit-for-brains crap admin hebrew wanker.

Reactions: The Butt
Status
Not open for further replies.